2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 4th time, judge asks whether PJ has formed an opinion about guilt or innocence.

PJ: I don't think I have an opinion.

Who was the guy sitting with ICA during that recess?

That is Twarted Will - who never did make it to the clerk's office to file a motion for the DT Team. I think he is a Lawyer is in the making.
Isn't he the one HHJP swore in to the legal field one day in court in one of the hearings? I think so.

Thanks BigFatMommyDog, I have all that other info except the race differs. I'm probably wrong, might have accidentally placed it under the wrong name.

this guy says he cannot say that she is guilty in terms of him forming an opinion from PTP

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1232: newspaper guy
1129: single guy two objections were denied
1398: crisis counselor
1312: anesthesia nurse
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1251: retired teacher that sounds like edie falco
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1407: 22 y/o mechanic, aethiest guy defense objection denied
1119: truck driver with 2 teen girls
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
1426: young single hispanic PCT who has a July cruise
1159: VA guy with 5 years in the army has young son

this is the list of who is through so far. HHJP said right before the break that he would go thru the end of the day and tomorrow he is swearing them in and strikes will begin iirc

eta: hhjp also said that he would like both sides to think about who they would strike before the day was up so hhjp could let them go

What happened to Target girl? Have we seen her yet?

oh looks like the paper ICA just had that Simms flipped over could have been printed comments from maybe a blog

Prolly where I wrote on the sidebar thread that she looked good in that sweater and that the DT prolly would go out and buy one in every color for her.

JMHO I believe this pj is "impaired". He was the one that was at home - only 15 minutes away that they called in. Is it me or is he kinda slurring his words and seems easily confused.

o.........m..............g

I'd totally rather listen to the Fargo lady for another half an hour.

SA may now inquire. JA up.

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: "This juror is a white guy, maybe 46 salt and pepper hair. Goatee. Sounds like a low-talker from Seinfeld. #caseyanthony

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

How has he never heard a single word about this case...but he recognizes her name.

This guy isn't smart enough to be on a jury. Is he high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6