2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM asks about hobbies. She plays tennis. She works full time running her small business. Her husband is a dentist in Rochester NY. He travels back and forth every weekend.

" I looked at the defendant and ' I felt flat---had no emotion---felt calm.'

wth?????????????????? she sounded really nervous

But that makes sense to me. It's like being really nervous about the possibility of something and then when it arrives, you know you have to deal with it. I get the sense that she wondered and worried and when she saw her she realized, Yes, it's her. It's that case." And then, nerves having been at high pitch, she kind of realized that was it and she had be "on" and ready to for voir dire in a big case. That can cause a flat feeling. It's happened to me.

Someone yesterday posted a great recap of who we had so far as potentials, and a tidbit about their background... If you could do that again it would be wonderful for us who cant watch along.. thanks!!

She watches DWTS, and CSI. He asks if she reads. She likes Patterson, King, :), Period pieces... he asks again about Grisham. She's read some.

Why does Mason feel the need to even shake himself awake 2-3 times each day and participate in the questioning?

Earning his slave wages?

Hmmm...was her cousin murdered in Conneatt? Warren is not that far and possibly the same county. When was George a cop there?

Geesh! Someone please get Mason a new hearing aid or an ear horn! If he is always saying "what?" during the trial, it will drive me nutz!

I need to read some Grisham and see why CM is so enamored of his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18