2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out "who did the crime", the PT says. Uh oh. CM jumps on her about this, reminding her that there may not have been a crime at all.

How could there not be a crime. Caylee was triple bagged in trash bags...three was a crime.

Really Cheney....a dead 2 yr old, and there is no crime, really....no matter what, there was, Is and always will be a crime that that baby is dead...... Im giving myself a TO...so that I dont lose privileges here.

Right, Mason....no crime at all here.....duct tape just swirled in the wind around Caylee's mouth and nose and dragged her down the street and plopped her into the woods. What an <unusual person> Mason is. :maddening:

Someone yesterday posted a great recap of who we had so far as potentials, and a tidbit about their background... If you could do that again it would be wonderful for us who cant watch along.. thanks!!

Please see the unexcused juror thread. It's updated frequently!

I think defense will strike her...even though they are running low on strikes.

And Grisham characters tends to always be freeing wrongly convicted, in the few stories of his I am aware of...

Asks if she wants to be on the jury. She says it will be hard but she feels she can be honest and do the best she can. "I guess that's up to you guys." End of CM questioning, PT steps outside.

I think this juror knows more about this case than she is letting on :twocents:

Come on defense...use your last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members