2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing up juror 11 (?) and reviewing the transcript.

Is this the lady that they tried to strike?

JB not there so HHJBP doesn't feel comfortable discussing it.

No but that is a good question...no show for 3rd day in a row. I wonder if the DT got rid of her. This is a lawyer from CMs office. She was quite good the other day IMO.

I'm wondering if she's there and simply in the room reserved for the DT at the courthouse - where Slabaugh and Fry spend most of the day?

Maybe the DT realized that putting her front and center - literally - was not helping their case. Especially if any PJ's might recognize her since apparantly she is infamous in that area.

She could be the one texting JB with jury suggestions.

KC positively pranced out of the court room just now. She's very happy today, constantly tried to hide her gigantic smile behind her hands.

Let's jump over to Sidebar for this long recess.

We'll head back here when the PJ's arrive and court resumes.

The Sidebar Express

I think I just heard on CNN that Casey's Lead Attorney's are NOT in the courtroom

Are Baez and Mason not in the court room this morning?
Is this a way to prolong jury selection?

ACK. I got up at o-crack o' dawn thirty to clean and get stuff done...and NOW I have an hour to twiddle my thumbs.

<thud>

nursie - I have 3397 as struck

I did too!!! dang it! so to get this correct:

3397 (those are what I had)

wesh just tweeted that the first one ashton struck was 1312....

so who do I have wrong??? was one objected to??

ICA very animated today.

1.jpg

Full Moon

She seems like she is trying to blend in like she is one of them. She seems like in her mind isn't the defendant.

Missing juror 3038: She went to work, despite what she was told. She is on her way. HHJP was told that she would have a hardship. Judge is upset she did not do what she was told last night.

HHJP: the missing juror 3038, despite what she was told. she went to work. she is on her way back. it will take her a while to get here. she will have "quote" a hardship because she won't get paid. she took it upon herself to do something opposite. okay juror number 3069.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak