2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably talking about all of us "crime junkie bloggers"!! :floorlaugh:

for some reason that jailhouse quote is coming to mind today...

"I've been here for over A WEEK TODAY! Does anyone care how I feel?"

:crossfingers: that we have miscon"sh"trued what 1319 meant... and this ex"sh"tra set of PoJ's coming in will want justice for La Vita Bella of little CAYLEE.

looks like this jury selection will go on until Friday! Monday will be first day of Trial me thinks. What say you?

I don't think it will start until next Monday, at the earliest.

she WAS talking about pants... how size 4 fits or a size 5... i think she said 'i havent worn size 5 in a while' she referring to size 5 as coming too high on her waist...

Nope, my husband still thinks I'm plain weird! I keep telling him he can live in his fantasy World of Warcraft, but let me live in my real life about missing, abused, and exploited children. Which is more important, eh?

MOO

Mel

Some people escape to a fantasy world so that they don't have to deal with the horrors of the real world.

JMO

AF pretending to be on the phone to avoid talking with ICA....LOL

This made me lol. Reminds me of the scene from "Christmas Vacation" where the boss doesn't want to talk to Griswold (Chevy Chase) so he picks up his phone and says to his secretary "Get somebody on the phone. Anybody. And get somebody else while I'm waiting."

Nope, my husband still thinks I'm plain weird! I keep telling him he can live in his fantasy World of Warcraft, but let me live in my real life about missing, abused, and exploited children. Which is more important, eh?

MOO

Mel

You could suggest that he can do both. I do!

looked like she was wearing mens trousers the other day...the dark ones. I noticed but not 100% sure the button or hook was on the same side as mens pants. Just like girls blouses button up on different side of mens dress shirts so does the pants. Anyone else notice that?

Oh just wait till she gets to see what real prison is all about....General Population....just you wait!

the latest:

State argument to fix their booboo on 1319=epic fail

we are in a looooong recess waiting on the next group of jurors to get here
hhjp says once he gets the 12 he is swearing 'em. We have 11. There are 10 total strikes left.

looks like this jury selection will go on until Friday! Monday will be first day of Trial me thinks. What say you?

Monday is fine with me:) I'm off work for a week until I start my summer classes. Then I have to miss the trial in the mornings:(

Pleaseeee, please no name calling and getting this thread locked. :(

Happy now that JB is back....how sweet!!

kc28.jpg

KC talking about when they read the charges again, she's going to cry in front of the jury. (I was able to read her lips, amazingly).

This makes me so angry! Now I want to scratch her eyes out! Actually what I would like to do to KC is put tape around her mouth and her eyes, throw her in her own trunk, not medicated, and let her sit their until she dies!

a short lived, but appearingly amicable conversation between ICA & JB

she WAS talking about pants... how size 4 fits or a size 5... i think she said 'i havent worn size 5 in a while' she referring to size 5 as coming too high on her waist...

:blowkiss: Apex-mom

Aggg. She is so shallow. :shakehead: Poor baby Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member