2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What thout thate heck has ica got to talk about.....she is in jail.....why all the hand gestures?

DS is writing "they are talking about you on WS; cut it out"

whoa - ICA sure does know the camera is on her doesn't she? Really really hamming it up...

She wants to show the world she is confident in her choices and made the right decisions. She has surrounded herself with good people and hopes her happiness will last

she is talking about how her shackles interfere with her lovely jailhouse jumpsuit

~ at first my husband thought I was losing it following a death case, 'you're weird'. however, saturday am he and I both watch the jury selection online and he sooo got into it, now asking me questions! Love it.

Nope, my husband still thinks I'm plain weird! I keep telling him he can live in his fantasy World of Warcraft, but let me live in my real life about missing, abused, and exploited children. Which is more important, eh?

MOO

Mel

casey just mouthed "it drives me crazy" as DS writes something on the paper

And if he has kids, I would hope that for craps and giggles, LDB would ask him, "How many children do you have"

Folks, ICA is going to need double tranquilizers for when he is on the stand...Just my opinion and all...

Actually I am most looking forward to seeing her reaction when HE testifies...
Oh big DITTO here:floorlaugh:

I don't think this experience has changed her one bit. The upset is any upset she would feel on any given day where things are either "going good" or not going good. I don't know how to describe it...she is exactly the same.

Killing Caylee did not change her, this process of the jury selection has not changed her ( hearing so many say she is guilty) and being in jail for two years has not changed her one. Bit.

Tuba, one of Websleuths (amazing) Astros said, ( a long time ago) that for ICA it "says" (I don't mean to speak for Tuba or the Astros I do not know their craft) in her charts that she remains the same. She starts out with being the way she is and when they read her chart, she learns NOTHING. Nothing.

I think I can see that.

:twocents:

IS is replaying #1319

I must have missed that she likes to watch westerns, and enjoys Farmville.

casey just mouthed "it drives me crazy" as DS writes something on the paper

:waitasec:

Do we have any "verified" LIP READERS here at WS ??

That would be most helpful !! :great::great::great:

I am watching the camera right now on wesh and it is pointing at ICA and DS ... chatting away ...

LIP READERS ??

Simms telling ICA about the latest news on American idol. LMAO

KC talking about when they read the charges again, she's going to cry in front of the jury. (I was able to read her lips, amazingly).

anythng else--inquiring minds want to know!:seeya:

they really should have eaten lunch during this break... it is already 1130!!!

The lady with the laptop by ICA....isn't she supposed to turn her laptop so ICA can't see it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234