2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with the Scott Peterson jury, they were only sequestered for the duration of the jury deliberations. This is more like the OJ Simpson trial in that regard.

Correction to my earlier post re trademark/copyright.

ICA stated in her letters:

"Come to find out
that she put a Trademark on Caylee‘s name months back, never told me,
and even talked about doing the same with mine. This is the same time
she publicly states that she plans on writing a book about this!"

Sorry to misstate earlier on.

I personally think DS is Casey's new best buddy and most likely picking out her new clothing..

just a guess

I think you are right about DCS picking out KC's clothing. As I watch the defense, it seems like Dottie is the only member of the defense who really still talks to KC...the rest pretty much ignore her and only when KC gets in their faces will they give her the time of day. Maybe they are as sick of her as we are.

As far as Dottie goes, I actually like her...she is not very good at presenting herself when she is questioning witnesses, but I think I would like her outside of the courtroom. She seems friendly and compassionate. (anyone who is stuck chatting w/KC all the time, has to have some compassion in them.) I don't know what it is, but she just looks likeable to me.

I don't know what took place with that last woman interviewed today, but, from what I remember, Casey was writing little notes like she was on a mission, and shoving them over to Ann F, and I think she even tugged on her sleeve to get her attention.

There was something about this woman that Casey did not like, that's for sure.

I sure hope tomorrow brings an end to this chapter so that the jury can get moved and tucked in at Orlando, and be up for things bright and early Monday morning.
And, may the Lord, or whoever they believe in or pray to, be with them all and hold and support them.

I noticed that as well and really wish there was a way to find out why ICA was so concerned about this woman. It really gave me a creepy feeling and I can't figure out a reason that the DT would need to go out of the courtroom to discuss this pj with ICA. Was this done with any other juror? I have been a WS Lurker for many years and really appreciate all the information and opinions posted by others. Please help me figure this out so I can get some sleep - not sure why I find this so troubling. I am thinking that ICA has a connection to this woman that the woman is not aware of - of course this is just my opinion.

As Dr. Lillian Glass has said, it doesn't do well for Casey to continue dressing in pastels as she has been. It almost seems like she's trying to be something she isn't. If she wants to look genuinely sorry and hopefully get the jury to "forgive" her, so to speak, and spare her life - she should wear black business suits. Look like she's remorseful, even if she isn't. Look like she knows this is serious business, not a walk in the park as the pastels would suggest.

Notice how empty the courtroom is? I hope it is like that when the trial begins in Orlando so I get a seat. With all the publicity, I haven't seen much hoopla in the courtroom. There are no courtroom junkies lining up outside waiting for a seat.

might have been asked and answered, but just in case not - will you be giving a "on-the-spot" report?? :great: that would be the GREATEST!! :woohoo:

It's been a long day waiting for Caylee's justice!

For Caylee.... May tomorrow bring all our prayer's to you...angel child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0TInLOJuUM&feature=related

:clap: BRAVO! BRAVO!

:takeabow: That is just the kind of upliftment(spell check says that is not a word...but I disagree... ) I needed.

lyrics by Eleanor Farjeon

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the word

Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass

Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's(or insert your personal belief system) recreation of the new day
(end)

:blowkiss:

I noticed that as well and really wish there was a way to find out why ICA was so concerned about this woman. It really gave me a creepy feeling and I can't figure out a reason that the DT would need to go out of the courtroom to discuss this pj with ICA. Was this done with any other juror? I have been a WS Lurker for many years and really appreciate all the information and opinions posted by others. Please help me figure this out so I can get some sleep - not sure why I find this so troubling. I am thinking that ICA has a connection to this woman that the woman is not aware of - of course this is just my opinion.

BBM. That's what I'm thinking, too.

I think that they will need a minimum of six alternates as well. Why take the risk with less? Does anyone who followed the SP case remember how many of the seated jurors were let go and replaced?

I don't know how many but it had to be a bunch. There are 20 perempt challanges a piece in CA. I was called recently for jury duty at the same courthouse as SP, and sat in jury box for 3 weeks before I was dismissed.

I think SP's jury selection took approximatelly 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member