2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
People who say they want to be on the jury..get booted and are called stealth jurors
People who say they who have not heard about this case or do not follow it are called disingenuous..Liars?

Good point. IF everyone was as obsessive about true crime as say.....ME......then WS would have millions of members. I can honestly say not ONE of my friends or family follows this case, or any other case for that matter. Unless a person actually knows someone connected to a case, very few people get interested or pay attention. Granted, this is one HIGH profile case on a national level........but even my DH couldn't tell you the details or names of the particulars in this case. I have to indulge in my obsession quietly and via DVR.........internet, etc., so I am not surprised that some of these jurors know nothing.........what a Catch 22 this jury selection has proven to be.

jmhoo but I still think DT may move to strike 1007 (giggly woman) she is the only one left on the list that they had challenged for cause that is still there

Yep I think the DT thinks they have a hung jury...they are dreaming...1391 will put the nail in ICA coffin.

I wonder what she is thinking when she keeps raising her eyebrows.

I hope when Tony takes the stand he is sporting a nice wedding ring, tan, dressed very stylish....LMAO

And if he is not married I will gladly send him a plain gold band to wear on his left ring finger. Might make ICA's head explode! I think back to the first jailhouse phonecall when she asked Kristina "he's not at my house, is he?" you could tell she thought (hoped) he was. Nope ICA, he didn't care to associate with a murderous liar anymore!!!

And does anyone remember "Strawberry Shortcake" from the Peterson jury? I remember all the pundits thought she was going to be a wildcard. In the end she was so solidly pro Laci and Connor. I think the evidence in this case is too great. This woman, even if slow, has the common sense to realize that 1+1 =2. The defense can't make 1+1 = 0...

I agree the evidence is too great to ignore. No matter a juror's normal speed of thought, only a fraction of a second is required to comprehend the callousness of waiting 31 days.

Even less is necessary to absorb the horror of duct tape wrapped around a dead child's face.

OK, I deleted my reference to the Term of Endearment to the small but might Sherrif.

Someone asked and I am curious to - has RB been around since the news broke about who she was? And is she an attorney?? If not, why was she allowed at the table??

I wonder what she is thinking when she keeps raising her eyebrows.

that it would be so much better if CA hadn't called LE in the first place..that month was fun......NOW all she has is this....

Raised her eyebrows and then shook her head back and forth in a "no" type of motion. Hmmm....

Is there any way for the state to challenge a ruling by HHJP? Appeals court?

ICA making goo-goo eyes at someone . . .

haha it is so funny to see AF ignore Casey... finally she stopped running her mouth and just took a big sigh..... reminds me of Tracy's (bodyguards) depo when she says that Casey "just talks and talks about nothing"!!!

2qvxf2a.jpg

Someone asked and I am curious to - has RB been around since the news broke about who she was? And is she an attorney?? If not, why was she allowed at the table??

not since last friday...

Good point. IF everyone was as obsessive about true crime as say.....ME......then WS would have millions of members. I can honestly say not ONE of my friends or family follows this case, or any other case for that matter. Unless a person actually knows someone connected to a case, very few people get interested or pay attention. Granted, this is one HIGH profile case on a national level........but even my DH couldn't tell you the details or names of the particulars in this case. I have to indulge in my obsession quietly and via DVR.........internet, etc., so I am not surprised that some of these jurors know nothing.........what a Catch 22 this jury selection has proven to be.

~ at first my husband thought I was losing it following a death case, 'you're weird'. however, saturday am he and I both watch the jury selection online and he sooo got into it, now asking me questions! Love it.

And if he is not married I will gladly send him a plain gold band to wear on his left ring finger. Might make ICA's head explode! I think back to the first jailhouse phonecall when she asked Kristina "he's not at my house, is he?" you could tell she thought (hoped) he was. Nope ICA, he didn't care to associate with a murderous liar anymore!!!
TONY...if you're reading...place ring on finger, dress really nice, have a tan, and talk slow and sexy, then disgusted when you have to mention ICA name. LMAO

IcA appears as if the voices are going off in her head, as no one was speaking to her, AF's back was fully turned to her. yet she is raising eyebrows and nodding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV