2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is AF showing ICA how to play Angry Birds? :)

ETA: I was kidding at first, but I really do think she is!

I always love these--you know ICA wants to touch them so very much.....dreams

And does anyone remember "Strawberry Shortcake" from the Peterson jury? I remember all the pundits thought she was going to be a wildcard. In the end she was so solidly pro Laci and Connor. I think the evidence in this case is too great. This woman, even if slow, has the common sense to realize that 1+1 =2. The defense can't make 1+1 = 0...

Or like JB likes to say "You can't prove a negative".........no JB, you can't.

Question, has the mitigation lady (the one that's married to a serial killer) been back since news broke that her husband is on death row? I have not been able to watch a lot of live feeds only reading on Twitter and haven't seen anyone mention her this week.

ICA looking enviously at AF's cellphone,bet she misses the good ole days!

Maybe that is all the hand wringing.........left-over texting energy............

Newbie to the forum here...

What is BBM?

Thanks

It means "bold by me"

If you bold part of a quoted post for emphasis, so posters know that it is what you are referencing in the post, and wasn't originally bolded.

Uh-oh - CM is yucking it up with Fryer. ICA will not be happy.

What's her name is back, is it Fryer - so no more Angry Birds instructions for KC and looks like she's taking lunch orders?? AF looks better today. That's all I have to say for the defense team.

LDB -- stunning necklace and suit as always. She looks so sharp and smart.

Newbie to the forum here...

What is BBM?

Thanks

Welcome! Here's a link to WS lingo: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963[/ame]

Sims now chatting up a deputy "Can't you make the SA's and the gallery rappell up through a window instead of walking in behind me? They are only walking in through the main door so they can read my laptop!"

LOL Casey Jordan on IS just said, "There is a strange breed of people out there who aren't like us, and they really. don't. care." :floorlaugh: Ha ha ha.

Now she is saying that so many jurors disavowing knowledge of the case when it's been all over the media means that some of them are being disingenuous.

:waitasec:
People who say they want to be on the jury..get booted and are called stealth jurors
People who say they who have not heard about this case or do not follow it are called disingenuous..Liars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234