2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not know who GA & CA are. Knows who NG is, but doesn't watch.

He says he hasn't discussed the case with anyone. Only talked about preparation to be on the case.

If I had to listen to 30+ TVs going at work all day, I wouldn't have a TV either.

Why wasn't he held in contempt and charged a fine like the publix guy?

The publix guy purposely ignored judge's orders and deliberately talked to media admittedly just to get out of jury duty. This guy had a hardship, and for all we know he contacted the court. No one said he didn't contact the court. Yesterday a was called in who didn't show up OR call, and they mentioned the fact that she never contacted anyone.

Says he can't watch tv at work.

Then why is there 30+ tvs dotted around his workplace? Strange.

I think he works in a health care facility, hospitals have tv's in every waiting room that are on most if not all of the time.

The tvs at work are background. He is too busy to actually watch.

I really love this guy's voice & the manner in which he speaks. He seems kind of annoyed in the questioning & I respect that!! I wish I lived there & was a PJ. When they asked me if I knew anything about the case I would glance over at KC & simply state: "You don't want me...I know more about this case more than you do, to use me would be a WASTE A HUGE WASTE!"

What's bothering me is this PJ's defensive posturing with Ms. LDB. Not liking this guy now.

PJ has no computer at home. Work computers are just for business purposes.

Doesn't know who GA & CA are. Hasn't read any of the released docs or watched any of the videos in relation to this case. Hasn't talked to anybody about the case. LDB asked several times what has he discussed. He stated several times nothing, then said he spoke not about the case but about jury duty in relation to bills/pay. Knew KC's name from hearing it on television or radio, or seeing it briefly in paper. Doesn't know anything further than that KC is on trial for the death of her little girl. Continues to claim he knows no detail. Did hear Caylee's name. Didn't hear anything about what happened. LDB seems very doubtful.

Aside: KC straight faced, no expression, no notes today. Somber. Wondering if this is another act based on maybe reading various boards, etc.

JB - jovial, brief. Done.

actually no I don't. Its hard to understand, especially a younger person, in this day and age to not have a TV or a computer. Unless he's Amish, its just not "normal" to not have at least a TV - but to not have both. What does he do at night? Sit around and play cards?

Head out to the bar to watch sports, go to a friend's house to play games, etc. Or, yes, host poker games and such at your own house. There are endless ways to entertain yourself at night without TV & Computer. God, do I wish I were able to disconnect, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member