2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is snippy with the prosecution but nice to the defense. he needs to go! But being AA they won't let him off due to Batson

Nevermind. I changed my mind. I don't like his snarky attitude. JB is going to love him.

Okay, I just jumped in the boat with people who are suspicious of him! lol

"Do you want to be on this jury?"

"Of course I do"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

talking in circles now.

YIKES!

I don't find it hinky, odd, strange (or whatever adjective one wants to use) that this pj knows Caylee's name. JP said Caylee's name several times when he read ICA's indictment to the pj's.

what's strange is that he knows Caylee's name but is claiming to have not followed this case. If he heard enough to remember Caylee's name then he heard something about this case.

The SA needs to get rid of this guy ASAP. He is being extremely condescending to JA.

Anyone have success watching/listening to the proceedings on their mobile? I have an htc android from sprint. Thanks in advance.

JA: "Do you want to be on the jury?"

Of course I do

JA: "why?"

Why not

hhmmmmm......just getting bad vibes about this guy

And nothing about "civic duty" or "its the right thing"

Oh my - "If I'm chosen, I'm ready to serve, that's it".

Not trying to be rude, but it always floors me, when a PJ can't seem to answer the most simple question!

The juror seems antagonistic toward the prosecution when asked if he wants to be on the jury.

All good ones Baby! Thank you :)

Does anyone know what his profession is?

Health care...sounds like nursing home...

Not liking this guy now...seems very aggressive with SA and to me, is avoiding question about whether he WANTS to be on jury...

HINKY!

Not only does he appear dishones, the State will have a hard time using their preemptory challenge since Baez will claim its based on race.

They just need to ask the same type of questions before striking her. That was the mistake they made with juror 1319. Jp thought she was treated differently then others and I agree. But I don't think it was because of her race.

Maybe it's just because I hang out with a lot of wacky artists, but I can think of about 5 friends off the top of my head who don't have a tv or a computer.

Also, if he can't afford gas, the computer and tv might not be at the top of his list. For all we know his money goes to rent, or to support children.I know that V and I always said that if we couldn't afford it, internet and tv would be the first things we cut.

Also, the suit could have been a priority for interviewing for jobs. Or church. Or a wedding. Or a funeral. I don't immediately discredit him. I think if he were desperately trying to get on the jury (enough to lie) then he would have FOUND a way to be here on time yesterday, since he had no idea he would be called back again today.

Just a few thoughts:)

Or RESPECT FOR THE COURT - unlike the profiteers. JMHO.

"Why not" made me LOL. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure how I feel about him.

To me this PJ is too nasty toward the State. I think he has something against prosecutors. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran