2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since they've done nothing but support Casey, with all due respect, I'd fall out of my chair and die of shock if they gave a statement in Caylee's favor against Casey. Not saying it can't happen, but it would be a big surprise if it did.

True. I can't argue there, but I do wonder if reality is going to set in once the trial begins. I'm sure there is plenty that will be dragged out that GA and CA may have no clue about. Might change their views some. I know, positive thinking,right?

Well since they've done nothing but support Casey, with all due respect, I'd fall out of my chair and die of shock if they gave a statement in Caylee's favor against Casey. Not saying it can't happen, but it would be a big surprise if it did.

after the memorial for Caylee I'm not counting on anythng

LOL Aedrys - Finnell needs to be concerned about impact statements - what else has the Defense Team got????:great:

True, lol. But I don't think the jury can consider those statements? Unless the DT is trying to get some people who will ignore that instruction and consider statements in Casey's favor? On the other hand, I feel like she's acting like there's going to be statements against Casey and doesn't want the jurors considering those statements. Who knows.

wondering if lady with long dk hair is the daughter of RB? Is it bring your child to work day??LOL

Funny thing is I'm kind of counting on it. I'll need my faith in human nature restored after this trial and all we will hear. But making preparations in case I am wrong (again) :sigh: I know, I know - I'm a bit old for the Pollyanna routine. Just my personality - always room for redemption. Forgiveness? Whole 'nother story....

IMO, ICA is wearing clothes from Ms. Fryer's closet (the last few days, not the horribly ugly clothes the first few days).

Better than a job interview? really?

This is better he said when LDB said it is like a job interview isn't it?

ICA is looking very somber indeed this morning. Has anyone seen any smiles and chuckles? The cnn livestream does not pan onto her very often when someone is testifying.
Oh good - LDB more personable - well done.

mk70x.jpg

2itmzqx.jpg

Oh good, LDB, put him at ease... his tone matched hers--whoever said that he mirrors whoever he's talking to is right IMO.

HHJP looks as though he is anticipating something good...

Funny thing is I'm kind of counting on it. I'll need my faith in human nature restored after this trial and all we will hear. But making preparations in case I am wrong (again) :sigh: I know, I know - I'm a bit old for the Pollyanna routine. Just my personality - always room for redemption. Forgiveness? Whole 'nother story....

Deep inside, I'd love that too. I'd love to see them finally wake up and realize the important person is the one they don't have anymore, not the one they're left with. I guess I'm just far more cynical than you and SillyJilly. I'm glad there are people that can be more positive about this than me, though.

42...I don't know why I got the impression he was in his 20s.

Another thought - don't they have city busses there? I think so. We have several "lines" or "routes" that head downtown to our courthouse.

He could have taken a bus yesterday.

Just sayin..................................

I recently visited Clearwater and don't recall seeing any busses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hustling01