2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so in love with Judge P right now. Happy he is telling them the truth, getting the record straight.

:denied: We will continue with the process. Calling in the next PJ.

I wish they would make at least part of what HHJP is discussing MANDATORY listening for every Judge and criminal attorney in the country.

I just love this guy. He is so aware and empathetic of other people.

Denied. VERY clear and concise as to why. It sounds more than reasonable and they probably wouldn't get anywhere on an appeal (imho). Seems like something HHJP anticipated. Good for him!

:giggle: CJBP - The dirty little secret of jury selection is that the lawyers want people favorable to their side. But they don't want to talk about it.

I love that he had the chutzpah to say this out loud. :bowdown:

The purpose of jury selection has never been to pick a juror favorable to one's side - HHJP

CJBP: A PJ walked into the back of the court, and heard the argument. Now you understand what I have been trying to tell you?

:eek:

Juror 3283 walked in the back of the courtroom by mistake and heard portions of the defenses' argument. oops! :blushing:

Who are the two new ladies at the side table near Ms. Sims - where RB was sitting before?

sounds like juror #3283 was in the courtroom for 20-30 seconds??

rut ro - one of the jurors walked into the courtroom and was there for about 20 seconds of the arguing of the motion.

Don't know if he's already selected or just a pj. Since HHJP is talking about him being recognized I'm thinking he is already selected.

Sucks to go through the wrong door.

ETA - he was the jnext juror up so he hasn't already been selected.

WOW HHJP is ANGRY! Juror walked into the court room and heard about 20 seconds of arguement.

What do they want to do about it?

This is JUST what I was talking about!!! (said HH)

Capture.jpg

right after defense motion to strike and we all heard about the dirty little (not so) secret of picking a jury

Grooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member