2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what private personal matter would be more important than what he is doing now???
What would it be that couldn't wait???

Sorry just thinking out loud.

I wonder if that private matter carries the initials, CA?

HLN..Beth Karris just got a text from BAEZ..He said "stop speculating cos it's just a 'private' matter & they're all set to continue in the am".
Yes from the same Baez who denies telling Casey she's acting like a 2 year old, when we can SEE and HEAR him say it!

You know, apparently some are saying the world is going to end Saturday...I wonder if that played a role in what happened today? :floorlaugh:

My son is getting married on Saturday and said he hopes rapture can hold off until after the reception

Ok so the 'personal matter' emergency is making more sense I suppose. Maybe he was trying to deal with it at lunch, which is why he ask for the extra 15 minutes. BUT, if there is an appeal filed with the Appeals Court my head (and JP's head) will explode.

HLN said they are learning alittle more about why court recessed today, when they come back.

LOL Cherry - but we've had to try this one twice... We've sent quite a few to the pokey.

I know, I know...but think of it this way - we got a jury a whole lot quicker.

Personal matter my sweet bippie. If he had a personal matter to attend to he wouldn't be listening to the radio or television or reading stuff that us CRIME JUNKIES wrote on the internet. He's in stall mode. Go ahead and file those appeals Mr Baez, doesn't make your client any less guilty than she was two hours ago.

HLN said they are learning alittle more about why court recessed today, when they come back.
Don't believe everything you hear, could be only what JB wants out there for all to hear. MOO

No matter what you might think of Beaz, if it is because of a family emergency he had to take care of, we should pray whatever it is turn out ok.

As far as Perry being angry it could be because he is getting fed up with the fact he wants to get the trial underway and there are too many delays and bruhaha.

Not me. I have no sympathy for anyone who lies and crosses the line to defend a child killer. His problems are his problems. If it were up to him, there would be one more child murderer on the loose.

HLN is just talking about the text from Baez - personal matter, stop speculation blah blah

Nothing new to us ;)

Jean C HLN - "personal matter" will resume in morning... Judges decision to recess court (duh)...

Sooo nothing new there

Jean C on HLN right now just said that it was the judge's decision to recess for the day.

If Baez has wasted the courts time and money on a simple "personal matter" then I have no more time to waste on him today, unless of course he was scheduled to appear before the Bar.

Hopefully everything is okay with his family and he is just lying. MO

Maybe Mr. Baez was called to serve jury duty in another trial. LOL!

She has had that look on her face twice today !!

Attachments

• 2nd look.jpg
    2nd look.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 94
Ok - so let's go with it was the judge's decision to recess - we still have that pesky "matter that was discussed with Miss Anthony" followed by the hand gesture that said "not right now - keep quiet".

So what was up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member