2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they strike him, he is not going to be willing to impose the DP.
He said he will consider it,but..... that's all.
Once a PJ has said they're not willing I don't know why they keep asking....

Dt will keep him. they are gonna say casey has brain damage or whatever it is. moo

Wants Masters in 'Special Ed'..This guy sounds PERFECT! Maybe not for the trial but def in real life.

I'm not liking that he put one thing on the form and is now stating otherwise. That makes me uneasy.

I might have missed this, and didnt see this in chiquitas recap (thanks so much for those btw), I saw no kids, but is this juror married or ever been married?

ICA will want him cause he's eye candy!! This from Jim L.'s Friday Night Lights coach reference.

3rd for the day. 1st was excused due to feeling Casey is guilty. 2nd was in and makes our number 12 so far.

JB likes him. He does this instruction talk during general VD when he likes the juror.

This is our golden opportunity because we will never be able to speak again....Woo boy, Baez can really put on the honey, eh....Not showing ICA...I'd love to see her face since she now has a jury of her peers lying in wait....ready, willing and able....JMHO

For the love of gawd please stop calling it a golden opportunity. It sounds like timeshare sales.

PJ doesn't seem to enjoy JB's attempt at being witty and charming.

I dunno...if they are trying to float how brain damage can affect decision making... I htink the DT might like him. I think he'd be ok for both sides.

This teacher should be able to pick up on some metal issues going on with casey.....this could be both good/and bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela