2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am a bad person, I just cackled out loud when this sweet little old lady voice said, "I'd be a 10" on AF's ruler!!!! Startled my cat awake!

Not to mention she is having a hard time with the concept of MERCY. :lol:

How does one go from 'not having an opinion on the DP', to being a TEN: Totally for it?

exactly why AF should have asked this juror understood the question to mean (like reiterate her understanding of the question)

I am sure the DT is spending alot of their own money on ICA, unles the JAC is paying for their rooms/meals and transportation

...you know this concept of "character" as mitigation - wonder if it works in reverse too

What is the reasoning behind asking a PJ if they are good with computers? Programming, info retrieval etc...

(I know the LE has alot of info from ICA computers)

Would the DT reject someone like this? Would the SA want someone like this?

Or if they have pets....

Heart failure ensued . . . . I just lost cable, internet and telephone for 30 minutes . . . thought I would die!!! So happy I am back.

A 10 FOR the death penalty!

That's a bit extreme isn't it. I'm for the DP when it comes to child killers and SO's (like John Couey), but you can't be a 10 for all crimes.

I don't like this juror - sorry to admit.

Mel

This 'age consideration' question always bothers me. I don't think the A's would have let Casey out of the house if she didn't understand that killing is wrong. Being of a 'tender' age doesn't excuse that.

:nono: Please restrain yourselves with the hearing aid/CM stuff that I can hear percolating in all your minds! :tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose