2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, here we go with AF....zzzzzzz.....Off to do some quick housework.

I really don't want her sick...the jury might interpet that as 'remorse'....sniffeling as if she'd been crying...I want the real ICA to show herself....not a sick one with the sniffles, nose running, sneezing, coughing...I just want them to see her for who she truly is...she has no compassion for Caylee...never flutters and eye when Caylee is mentioned..only when she is...:maddening::maddening:

JMHO

I think the jury, once seated and trial starts, WILL see the real ICA. She will go right back to her "make them stop" moment once the SA starts in on her! I have a feeling she won't get past the opening statement without saying it :innocent:

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: Remember in high school the lunchroom lady who scooped the mashed potatoes? She's this juror. #caseyanthony
Appreciating his colorful real-time observations of the PJs.

Gotta say, JL is much easier to like now that he's not joined at the hip with CA...:innocent:

AF: "Miss Anthony hasn't had her day in court.

Not yet, but its coming fast and its been a long time coming. I know a whole bunch of people that can't wait!

I really don't want her sick...the jury might interpet that as 'remorse'....sniffeling as if she'd been crying...I want the real ICA to show herself....not a sick one with the sniffles, nose running, sneezing, coughing...I just want them to see her for who she truly is...she has no compassion for Caylee...never flutters and eye when Caylee is mentioned..only when she is...:maddening::maddening:

JMHO

Don't worry, once the cold really sets in she will be sneezing and coughing and they won't think she's been crying.
I can't see any jury pitying her when they hear 31 days.

Yes, and IMO it is hard to watch. The Queen ordering "off with his/her head." The power to "erase" a human being; have someone "removed" from the equation.

To me it is reminiscent of the dark power she exercised in June of 2008, to "strike" or "erase" her own beautiful little girl Caylee Marie...

|BBM|

:wave: Desdemona :yes:

I did not see it myself until several of you mentioned it, but I think you are right about ICA feeling that way. :sick: I said yesterday, she has not changed one bit. But now I think she feels even better about herself, if that is possible. :rolleyes:

AF~ you realize that if she is sentenced to death that she will spend the remainder of her life in prison until she is put to death by lethal injection?

Me ~ Well I would hope so, that's what we voted for.

they will Patty... they will!!! (((thinking positive LOL)))

Gotta agree with you! Why take the chances on a 2nd round and totally PO Your Honour. The DT knows they are pushing the boundaries big time.

My only concern is another Florida case - John Couey. His first jury selection was abandoned due to media exposure (no suprise).

Jury selection for Couey's trial in Tavares in Lake County was abandoned in July after three days when it became clear that too many prospective jurors had been exposed to media reports or other discussions of the case. Then the trial was moved to Miami after officials were unable to seat an impartial jury in Citrus County where the trial was first scheduled to be held

So that kinda worries me. Yet again, that SO was sentenced to death, and died while in jail from anal cancer (kinda appropriate don't ya think).

MOO

Mel

why is that difficult to believe.

its almost like the weather to me

"I have no opinion on it. "

Really???????

Hard to fathom I would imagine for most of the people on this forum who have lively intelligence and inquiring minds, but there truly are some people who are, in the words of Terry Gilliam, "mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence."

Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

Try changing the date on yr computer, to last week when yr computer was working. Go to start, help and support, system restore, then follow directions changing the clock. HTH

I'm sick, must have caught AF's cold. So can anyone fill me in on how many Jurors we have. I just read the first twenty some pages and didn't see my answer. I just don't feel up to reading the rest. TIA!

oooooo - pj just said she's a 10 on AF's dp scale!!!!!

Go pj go!!!

Oh I am a bad person, I just cackled out loud when this sweet little old lady voice said, "I'd be a 10" on AF's ruler!!!! Startled my cat awake!

I'm sick, must have caught AF's cold. So can anyone fill me in on how many Jurors we have. I just read the first twenty some pages and didn't see my answer. I just don't feel up to reading the rest. TIA!

13! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member