2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does DCS now qualify as an idiot blogger??
Oh no - she is an "educated, informed" blogger because she works for the defense.

Kinda like if you're poor - you're crazy
but if you're rich - you're eccentric

KWIM?

IS said earlier that alternates are not required by law. They (and the number of) are totally up to the judge.

Regardless, they really need alternates. If a juror gets sick or has to leave for any reason the trial would abruptly end with no alternates.

they will soon be at 16... hhjp knows this! it is awesome!!! (((at 16 there will be 12 left if all strikes used!))

we only need 3 more!!!!!

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: Remember in high school the lunchroom lady who scooped the mashed potatoes? She's this juror. #caseyanthony

Never had one of those...I will substitute the French Fry lady.

Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

This is working perfect for me...

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=1

Have you emptied your temp files, and cache yet?..Maybe your browzer is gettin bogged down??..Good luck !!!

HHJP: don't assume or read anything into the questions we are asking you. are you for it or against the dp.

I have no...

HHJP: you have no philosophical or religious objections

right

HHJP: neither for it or against it?

right, right

HHJP: have you thought about in your mind what cases are approp for death and which are not? some people have strong opinions and some people feel, that if someone is convicted of first degree murder-that the dp should be automatically imposed. That is not the law, if we get to that phase you will be required to use the law to make any decsions, if we get to that part. The word factor or circumstances used inchangable agg and mit factors.

HHJP: a tipping of the scale 49/51. weigh the factors whether or not they have been proven. one of the things about mit factors, one mit you can consider is: age or the circumstances in their life.

IS said earlier that alternates are not required by law. They (and the number of) are totally up to the judge.

My opinion is that they need as many alternates as possible. With the trial going on so long I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of problems with some members of the jury not following instructions. I think there will be internet contact, media contact or other improprieties that will cause at least one and probably more members of the jury being booted. I hate to say this but I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be a mistrial.

yep, just like " Ole Buckle Up .....Ted Bundy"......It's the Law...lol

I'd rather compare her to Colin Ferguson. At least Ted Bundy actually went to law school... lol.

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: Remember in high school the lunchroom lady who scooped the mashed potatoes? She's this juror. #caseyanthony

now I wont be able to get Chris Farley as the lunchlady out of my head...

"sloppy joe, slop sloppppy joe"

Hopefully HHJP is pursuing ICA's cold issues with the jail doctors and ensure they are providing her enough cold meds to be well enough to be present at opening statements next week.

Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

Are you on wireless? If not (OT but this may help), check your "telephone type" cord that goes from router to computer - once my cats had clawed or chewed it slightly - just enough to make all videos buffer. If you have one you can swap out - give it a try.

When the trial moves back to Orlando, will Casey be allowed to sit in the courtroom 'Studying" during recess?

After watching many trials as soon as the jury goes out so does the defendant unless there is a motion by the Prosecution and/or DT.

Otherwise the defendant is usually not in the courtroom to preen, fix his/her shirt, pull up their pants, chat, fix their eyelashes, ignore the deputy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand