2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I about lost my mind when internet connection went down for about a half an hour and had to rely on IS.

Why does ICA have such a snooty look on her face? she almost appears to be looking down on the possible jurors today.

DCS...surfing on her computer and writing notes on a folded white paper

Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

What happens if they can not get at least 3 alternates by Saturday?

I wonder about that too. With a possible 2 month plus trial they really need at least 4-5 alternates.

She has no opinion of DP. Neither for or against it.

PJ - no religious, etc. issues against the DP. HHJP paraphrasing "Neither for nor against"

It would influence me if a defendent didn't testify... I no its wrong but if you're innocent I think you should get on the stand and say so and as a juror i would wonder why they didn't get up there and explain anything...

your not alone. but i doubt we are gonna hear HHJP say,

one of the secrets about american jurisprudence is that a great many jurors do hold it against a defendant who refuses to testify

(and they should in many cases).

not gonna hear that.

Ok I give up!!!!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've tried everything. I've tried every link available. I can't even get through the CNN commercials without buffering.

I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit before I throw it through the damn window. LOL.

Even my cat knows I'm pissed she keeps looking at me hesitantly as she sits on my lap.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html
this one is awesome!
no time outs etc

IMO

I think there may a constant back and forth between ICA and Mr. Baez. She is such a narcissist that she believes she can defend herself more competently than anyone else, despite having 0 legal education. In lieu of being her own attorney, she may want to take the stand and he is perpetually telling her it isn't in her best interest.

yep, just like " Ole Buckle Up .....Ted Bundy"......It's the Law...lol

Why does ICA have such a snooty look on her face? she almost appears to be looking down on the possible jurors today.

She DOES feel she is better than them, she's better than everyone. She feels she is sitting in judgement of them, not the other way around. She feels power cause she can tell her DT to strike them!

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter: Remember in high school the lunchroom lady who scooped the mashed potatoes? She's this juror. #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand