2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PER WESH:

The judge says he'll decide on the number of alternates by the end of the day. The number of peremptory challenges will be equal to the number of alternates.

3140 up next

previous notes:
#3140 - Female - no hrdshp; has "fun" job; is retiring in Sept.; no summer plans; not a caregiver for elderly or children; has 1 cat but DH will take care; no medical concerns

I liked this woman first time around - jmo

2pyx36a.jpg

I'm MELTING! Oh cruel world!

It would influence me if a defendent didn't testify... I no its wrong but if you're innocent I think you should get on the stand and say so and as a juror i would wonder why they didn't get up there and explain anything...

My sentiments exactly!!! :)
By not taking the stand it appears to me you are hiding something.....

3140 up. I knew it was a woman just by the way Casey was starring daggers at her as she took the stand.

Right before JP came back in ICA looked like she was about to have some kind of ATTACK! Could be 'sick' related but she's going way overboard for something like that.

One time I noticed she was closing her eyes, wanted so much for AF to nudge her.......payback!:floorlaugh:

I've tried that one and it keeps buffering every 2 seconds as well. It's maddening.

Do you have another browser you can bring it up on? I use one for WS and one for the trial watch so if one goes down I still can watch the other...:innocent: It is probably your internet provider refreshing itself to keep the stream steady.

Me :)

And as a Brit can i say ive never seen ANYTHING like all this. To me it all seems to about the accused and not the victim :(

I agree!!! It makes me sick how the criminal ALWAYS becomes the victim, and the victim is ALWAYS forgotten about.

She works with young kids, and they have no idea what's going on!

:giggle:

IMO

I think there may a constant back and forth between ICA and Mr. Baez. She is such a narcissist that she believes she can defend herself more competently than anyone else, despite having 0 legal education. In lieu of being her own attorney, she may want to take the stand and he is perpetually telling her it isn't in her best interest.

Is this the lady who doesn't like to be away from her husband?

ICA has either sleepless nights or a cold. She is rubbing her eyes and sniffling. She is bone thin. Her collarbone is exaggerated. I think she is anorexic now.

I agree, and yet another reason for her non-potty breaks. She looks quite dehydrated -- even if she's taking sips from her cup.

Pure speculation only.

Using this formula, HHJP will lose alternates, then what? Interview more jurors? They can't possibly go thru this trial with just one or two alternates!

I believe the next step.....GO BACK TO ORLANDO and get a jury. He has warned the DT....and they seem he77 bent on making it impossible to get a jury from this pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand