2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two look like they are working on a deed ... "Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap" remember that song

Attachments

• plan.jpg
    plan.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 46
casey jordan watch here. she is new (i think) IS TH.

3016 is a problem for the DT (her favorite), cause he thinks shes guilty but, otoh, he's against the DP, so thats attractive.

casey jordan is obviously IS's new, "VERY POSITIVE for the defense analyst". she loves JB, dislikes hhjp.

wonder why IS felt the need to get a TH like this for the trial? got her in NYC.

Anyone notice KC feigning head troubles today? Starting to get the feeling she is catching AF's cold.

The cold Casey caught is really working well for her. Would be to her benefit if she hung onto it for 8 weeks. imo

Since its looking like no court on Saturday, and that we will have a jury by the end of day, DH has given me the go ahead to enjoy some "beverages" today.

The cocktail phrases Im going to use

"golden opportunity"
"does that make sense to you"

Im sure JB & AF wont disappoint.

How about "absolutely"

Sorry Casey... if Ann Finnell can take it... so can you! SUCK IT UP!

I would give my eye teeth to know what the DT will be saying in their closing arguments.
I'm more interested in what the state (especially Jeff Ashton) will be saying.
I can't wait to hear him, and watch ICA's face.

I think I might scream. I simply not get any video to play without buffering every 2 seconds. Any suggestions?

JSR - go to the first page of this thread and a couple of post down there are 3 links...I use the one that says "akaimi..." or something like that. It's a media flash and it is working for me.

For the life of me I cannot understand why the defendant has the right to remain silent....Again, I know it's our justice system but that just does not sit well with me.................................I feel the SA should be able to question the defendant about anything they want........

It would influence me if a defendent didn't testify... I no its wrong but if you're innocent I think you should get on the stand and say so and as a juror i would wonder why they didn't get up there and explain anything...

Sounds like HHJP is going to lump the alternates together to do questioning. Financial hardships will be first then narrow it down from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966