2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make you own captions...
CA21.jpg

We'll bring up a group for alternates and ask the question if there will be a financial hardship. Once the hands go up it's like a self contained virus on an airplane.
LOL, cracked me up

These two look like they are working on a deed ... "Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap" remember that song

I once overheard a girl walking down the street singing "Dirty deeds done to SHEEP!" (sorry had to overshare)

Can't wait to see what Baez does around lunch bc he's suppose to be in Orange Co. for another case at 1:30

HHJP will decide by COB today the number of alternates to go with - with a corresponding number of strikes... ( 5 alts 5 strikes)

HHJP: at five to 12, we have to tell the jurors. if we get them it will be done different in a way I don't like...I will bring a panel up here for the purpose of alt jurors. I will ask right out of the box with everyone present about hardship. once I ask that question and the hands go up it is like a self contained virus on an airplane except for a few that way we can call out the number that has the cold.

So, think about that I would rather do it seperately but time does not permit that, I will prob conclude questioning around five unless you all want to just forge ahead and based on that tommorrow morning I will have those that remain all brought in and I will proceed to swear the jury. I will proceed to sweat 12 first, of course prior to my swearing you can back strike. What will currently be the last juror now that we talked to 3016 is currently saying alt one position if you knock someone off of 12. I will make a determination on the number of alts we will go on. if I say five you get five challenges. that means once you exercise the fifth one and we bring in six you don't have one, if you have a different interpretation bring me that case law...

you have no more preemptory. Think about those things and that is where we are headed but you will be given a chance for your input at noon.

3140 called next.

Right before JP came back in ICA looked like she was about to have some kind of ATTACK! Could be 'sick' related but she's going way overboard for something like that.

Anyone notice KC feigning head troubles today? Starting to get the feeling she is catching AF's cold.

I'm loving it, it's an Academy Award performance - reminds me of her saying in jail to her parents "I'm getting sick too now I can feel it"

Yep, anything for attention! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member