2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive come out of lurking again, lol, just to say good morning and thanks so much for all of your wonderful updates! I work from home and am having a slightly hard time (LOL) keeping an eye on websleuths while working but somehow Im managing....

loving how fast they seem to be going today!

I noticed that KC never looks up at the judge when they are told to please rise when he leaves the bench. She really is disrespectful, isn't she? No surprise, but when your life is on the line..... & so many of us are watching.....

I was born in Ohio! :great: Warren, Ohio (George was a cop here). Born in the same hospital as Casey! :banghead:

I hope that for the sake of all people in Warren that the city has not put a sign on the outskirts which say to people driving through:

Welcome to Warren, Ohio
Home of KCA and GA!

Just kidding as I am from Ohio too. Not Warren but close enough. It is a wonderful state.

Saving up the challenges until HHJP forces their hand.

I love that so many people are sitting on the Prosecution side and not the defense side. Anyone else notice?

That was ordered by the judge on the first day after the DT whined about the mics and people being able to hear them talk.

Is DS still there? Haven't seen KC chatting or giggling with anyone yet today - though admittedly I've been away from the screen often. AF seems to be avoiding sitting and chatting with her - their interactions seem extremely brief.

Oh Lord, I see ICA crossing out something on her note pad. Hope it's not a juror :(

I just wanted to say I got on WS chat and am hanging out but no one is there....I'm checking in every few to see. It would be a good sidebar place to go.

Yes it is a great place to chat! I'd join you if I wasn't doing stuff around the house this morning. I'll check in there later this afternoon and visit with y'all if anyone's around. :skip:

I'm sorry but to hear Baez "school" someone on what the laws are is making me roll my eyes so hard that I am afraid I may strain one.

I agree. I feel like asking JB, hey can I find someone guilty, or is that against
the law. The way JB describes reasonable doubt I would think he is implying "BEYOND ALL DOUBLT." moo

Morning peeps! :seeya:

Am I noticing a much more somber ICA today? Wonder if she's got that "coming to the end of the hallway" feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Agree - we are not seeing Ms Giddy this am - she wasn't even trying to make google eyes at George Clooney. Must have been thinking - will never be mine...

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game
3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
3310: older single verizon guy
3016: PE teacher with 2 labs

these were struck
1232 newspaper guy
1129 young single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 young mechanic guy
1119 truck driver
1426 young nurse assistant guy
struck at 1500 5/17 3397 stock trader with bad back
1159 VA guy struck by defense at 1700

strikes left:
defense:1
state:3

Is ICA not allowed to have a water bottle? only allowed to drink from little cups.

I don't think ICA likes this new police guard, makes her feel like a prisoner. She has fashioned herself as the STAR of this show, not a prisoner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3