2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the camera pan out so I can see who else is in the court room or what's going on at the ASA's table...

I still cannot believe we don't have a lip reader here.
OT< I wish SHE would button up her blouse.:maddening:

For the love of gawd please stop calling it a golden opportunity. It sounds like timeshare sales.
But don't ya know, KC had JB buy this with some of her photo sales money?!
goldensyringe.jpg

Yeppers, golden opportunity alright!

I think DT will now use their last preemptary as they will want this guy as a juror, not an alternate.

I just wanted to say I got on WS chat and am hanging out but no one is there....I'm checking in every few to see. It would be a good sidebar place to go.

I love that so many people are sitting on the Prosecution side and not the defense side. Anyone else notice?

He's now talking about 'acquittal' if you can't decide on all three but if two out of three, you must acquit...can you do that...yes.

In their wildest dreams....I doubt highly that would be the case...JMHO

I would give my eye teeth to know what the DT will be saying in their closing arguments.

Woohoo - another keeper and eye candy for us for the trial if the camera should wander. ICA not her usual giddy self today it seems....chit chatting with Mason - waving arms around - definitely not happy.

Wonder if casey really thinks shes gonna get off scot free? I beleive that her DT thinks she will be convicted and are trying to save her life. moo

CM said "uhmm- goodbye"
I call that the Missy Piggy exit

I don't think KC is going to take the stand. JB is really harping on not having to testify against yourself/constitutional right with each juror he likes.

Talk about a train wreck, she would be one of the worst ones to take the stand. Narcissists rewrite history constantly. SA could trip her up bigtime!

dt wants him axed cause he thinks she did it

sa wants him axed cause hes against the dp

the perfect juror
Reminds me of AZlawyer in the ask a lawyer thread, said - I'm paraphrasing her opinion - that after strikes and back strikes, both sides end up with 12 people neither the DT or State really want.

Gee we are now taking 5-10 minute "comfort" breaks every hour it seems. Did HHJP have a lot of coffee this morning, or is this in consideration of Mason whining?

HHJP said earlier in the week that he wanted to break every hour or so to give the court reporter's hands a break. As a medical transcriptionist, I can't tell you how much I adore him for that. :)

Morning peeps! :seeya:

Am I noticing a much more somber ICA today? Wonder if she's got that "coming to the end of the hallway" feeling in the pit of her stomach.

I think I might scream. I simply not get any video to play without buffering every 2 seconds. Any suggestions?

For the love of gawd please stop calling it a golden opportunity. It sounds like timeshare sales.

LMAO! I think the same thing every time this series of voie dire begins with him. It's SO telling! "This is the only time I will ever get to confuse the ever living monkey dung out of you to get my client acquitted".

In other news... the hubs just said does he really think the pjs are that dense? LOL

I only caught snippets of this PJ questioning...but he is one of the most intriguing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand