2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so how many more times is JB going to pull stunts now? Apparently he really can do what he wants. I am just disgusted that it's business as usual like yesterday didn't happen. Wonderful justice system we have.

JA - 12 jurors LEFT, not seated.

Count confirmed by HHJP

I think it was nothing but JB trying to delay, delay, delay! That's it folks!

Morning all!

The preening has begun. Eyelashes have just been put in place, bra straps pulled up and ICA is ready. Somehow she annoys already and it is only 8 43 AM

KC in white again. Is the DT testing ICA's wardrobe styles & colors before the trial? IF SO, white is trying too hard to make her look innocent -- jury will see right thru it. MOO

I feel better about today now. I also think that yesterday wasn't a stunt, there was something going on, illness or something or else. JB wanted to get to work yesterday. I really think this was not a stunt.

UGH. Not a word about yesterday. I guess it's business as usual, and everyone was all worked up for nothing.

Per Twitter M DeForest

#NancyGrace is in the courtroom today. Now she'll know the facts firsthand. #CaseyAnthony

ha,ha... I wonder if Jose is going to say The Nancy Grace Entertainment" show when questioning the jurors. I bet ICA is mad that Nancy Grace is there

Per Twitter M DeForest

#NancyGrace is in the courtroom today. Now she'll know the facts firsthand. #CaseyAnthony

OMG! Sooo funny! What will the jurors say now when they ask if they watch NG Entertainment show!!

PJ has been avoiding the news, a couple people have been trying to discuss it she told them she cannot hear details and to please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member