2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh......She is so upset already, there is no way she could handle this trial. Bless her heart.

This pj sounds like she is about to cry. It was hard for her to listen to. Didn't want to know the details. Just wanted Caylee found.

Jurror sounds like she was about to cry when describing the tape around the baby's mouth.

ICA looked at that juror so coldly as she was talking about the tape on Caylee's face. Sharp contrast to her tears when she hears something "sad" about herself. Sociopath for sure.

Not a tear in caseys eye when pj talks about the baby being found dead. :loser:

That security guard is totally reading what ICA is writing! lol

ha,ha... I wonder if Jose is going to say The Nancy Grace Entertainment" show when questioning the jurors. I bet ICA is mad that Nancy Grace is there

Can the court ask Nancy Grace to leave? If she becomes a distraction?

KC is as cold as ice. Makes me want to rethink my view on the death penalty

Wow, so how many more times is JB going to pull stunts now? Apparently he really can do what he wants. I am just disgusted that it's business as usual like yesterday didn't happen. Wonderful justice system we have.

I've been lurking for awhile now but I do have to respond to this. If it really was a private matter, what do you expect? What proof do you require? He is lead counsel, it is at his client's discrection to continue without him.

ICA's expression when the PJ stated she knew there was tape on the baby's mouth.
CA16.jpg

OMG that was funny. she cant watch nancy grace and nancys in court room.

ugh......She is so upset already, there is no way she could handle this trial. Bless her heart.

I love this juror. Honest and a compassionate human being! seems like a rarity these days

You know these proceedings would go faster if they just asked the PJs, do you think ICA is guilty or innocent first before going through all of these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup