2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I am trying to recall any media clips I have seen in the past here in Pinellas County of murder trials and stuff and I really dont recall any deputies standing behind inmate like they are doing Casey

here's the bigger version ;)

attachment.php

OMG!!! Hilarious! But who could blame him?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm jsut glad its not the picture of the one swimming in butter...(Hate butter....probably would hate grits as well...(not really sure-never had them but they remind me of cream of wheat....so there you go..yes I'm a northern...also can't stand gravy.....:waitasec:--I'm sure there are a few more things as well....so I guess I answered part of the DT questin....tell me a little about yourself....:great:

LOL, this makes me think I should have tried to get on this jury. There is a lot of food I don't like, plus there are lots of foods I don't like touching other foods on my plate. I bet I could lose a lot of weight on a sequestered jury.

About Southerners - I wish I had a Judge Perry in my life.

I think there is an element of the "ugly - insert country" in all cultures. Nothing that's been said has really surprised me, actually not true, I did think there would be more pro death penalty people in the pool, so far it seems like a lot of people haven't really given it much thought.

I also think in part...it takes so dang long to get it done....and all the apeals---just a joke at times....putting those poor actual victims thru it over and over again.......:banghead:

Bit O/T but just saw the ticker that Minnie and Mickey Mouse were arrested out in front of Disney. Can you believe this? Not sure which Disney it is tho'. What's the world coming to?

BURBANK, Calif (KTLA
Protesters dressed as Mickey and Minnie Mouse were arrested outside Walt Disney Studios Wednesday morning.

Had to jump off early due to software difficulties...When is the afternoon session scheduled to start?

Interviewed 4, struck 1, sat the 12th juror and 2 alternates... things motored along and no word about yesterday's "personal matter"

Thankyou BFMD! Sounds good...justice is just around the corner for Caylee!

I'd love to know JB's private matter! You'd think some enterprising journalist (pssssst, Kathi...yoohoo), would have found this out. :floorlaugh:

:great:

Does anyone know the number of the "potential jurors" -- who have already been DISMISSED -- that have already formed their "opinion" that ICA is GUILTY ?

I lost count ... and I was hoping someone would know the number.

Just curious to see if it has reached 12 yet !

Thanks !

BURBANK, Calif (KTLA
Protesters dressed as Mickey and Minnie Mouse were arrested outside Walt Disney Studios Wednesday morning.

and will soon be sued for copyright infringement - Disney don't play!

BURBANK, Calif (KTLA

What were they protesting fun? or perhaps junk food?????? PLEASE KEEP DISNEYLAND FILLED WITH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Protest elsewhere

Casey trying to say something to Baez before today's break for lunch

phpsat7WG_thumb_caseystaresatBRUCE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads