2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
should I start a thread that the defense team is not prepared for opening statements?
they sure seemed that way today!

I am shocked at CM who is supposed to have all this experience... that he wanted a menu of the order of witnesses! For real??????

Kinda Kinney Baden was just on VINNIE's show. She is still part of the DT it seems to me. She even slipped up and said WE when she was talking about the defense.

What do you all think that the defense is going to say that Caylee was for 31 days. If there was no babysitter then what will her excuse be? I am sooo stumped.

Kinda Kinney Baden was just on VINNIE's show. She is still part of the DT it seems to me. She even slipped up and said WE when she was talking about the defense.

Not unless she's returned recently....

should I start a thread that the defense team is not prepared for opening statements?
they sure seemed that way today!

I am shocked at CM who is supposed to have all this experience... that he wanted a menu of the order of witnesses! For real??????

Um, I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, and the schedule is askew now b/c of jury selection, but I think everyone needs a schedule of witnesses.

Sounds like there may be the time issues, getting people places from all over the Coast.

IMHO...the State wants to play a tape of Caylee...or put her picture front and center...makes my heart ache just thinking about it.

:great: I hope the State plays those tapes over and over for the jury, and I hope they put up Caylee's pic for the trial.

Also ... I hope the State put a big pic of Caylee right in front of ICA ... and lets it stay there for the entire Trial ...

:great:

So is she gonna jump back on the defense now that we are so close to trial??

5x50sg.jpg

I got these 2 together...:floorlaugh:

:laughcry:

I seriously would frame these and put them in my den for the next 3 months!

What do you all think that the defense is going to say that Caylee was for 31 days. If there was no babysitter then what will her excuse be? I am sooo stumped.

IDK, accidentally drowned in the pool, KC freaked and covered it up? Maybe with the help of GA?

Didn't Yuri offer that to KC if she would just "tell the truth?"

OMG LKB on HLN

She has had something done to herself. She looks so much better. WOW

Face lift? weight loss? She really looks good ya'll. MOO

Perhaps it was a Lifestyle lift - as seen on TruTV "Sexy Faces".... (snark)

I am going to be sooooo pizzed if I miss opening statements.

I want to hear the aaahhh moment from JB.

But JSR - I am not a legal person, but wouldn't a person have automatically organized/categorized them in sections - first month, charges laid, jail visitations - is Baez and Mason saying they are just stuffed somewhere in a big heap? They know this trial is coming...

Typically each side exchanges a list of exhibits they might possibly introduce into evidence. Doesn't mean they will be admitted, but what they "MIGHT" use. Once you get that list you begin to try to figure out what the other side will use as their exhibits for each witness and then try to form a plan on how you want to cross and if you want to introduce your own exhibits for that witness. The same goes for any of your own witnesses. The should be preparing outlines and exhibits galore.

Their notebooks and preparation should have been ongoing for weeks if not months due to the large scale of this trial. If they aren't prepared now a few days before trial they are in a HEAP load of you know what.

Could LKB be jumping back on the defense? Will that be our "Aha" moment? Nah, I don't see JB allowing her to take over expert witness testimony... he thinks he is so good at it.

Typically each side exchanges a list of exhibits they might possibly introduce into evidence. Doesn't mean they will be admitted, but what they "MIGHT" use. Once you get that list you begin to try to figure out what the other side will use as their exhibits for each witness and then try to form a plan on how you want to cross and if you want to introduce your own exhibits for that witness. The same goes for any of your own witnesses. The should be preparing outlines and exhibits galore.

Their notebooks and preparation should have been ongoing for weeks if not months due to the large scale of this trial. If they aren't prepared now a few days before trial they are in a HEAP load of you know what.

Could they get a delay for that?

HLN just was playing the jurror who broke down while descibing the tape around the babys mouth and nose. Everytime they play that I start crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli