2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess ICA will be sick after lunch today. And why oh why are we calling another panel of 30 in. He needs to do what he said he was going to do and swear em' in already. Stop letting the DT dictate how this is going to go.

Wow..anyone else see how fast that bailiff grabbed ICA before they exited the courtroom?
CA24.jpg

My guess ICA will be sick after lunch today. And why oh why are we calling another panel of 30 in. He needs to do what he said he was going to do and swear em' in already. Stop letting the DT dictate how this is going to go.

Can the show go on without the "star" in the courtroom?

Is HHJP going to read the charges against her again? Is that why she is mad? IYKWIM :)

I guess he he plays the game in a small fashion they have no comeback for appeal.

she said something to Jose with her arms outstretched from her side in a very dramatic fashion, Jose just smirked back at her.

My feed cut out as ICA was leaving. What happened???

The gaurd was rushing her out. During ICA's grand exit, she slowed down to raise both of her hands up at JB, (as if to ask *why*), stared him down- and have him the evil eye.

Capture.JPG

Ok Casey, make sure you keep your hand over your mouth at all times when speaking. People will think you have something really important to say. Well, not as important as where you REALLY saw Caylee last, but something almost as important.

Did yawl see that lil exchange at the end where ICA wanted to say something to JB but guard said nu-uh.. move! lol

I have a question for all of our non-US posters. Has listening to the PJs during voir dire changed your opinion about "typical Americans?" Do the answers they have given jibe with the prevailing zeitgeist in your country or culture?

WOW! What a morning. Many, many thanks to everyone keeping the goings-on posted, and for all the pix.

It was mentioned there was some sort of angry exchange between KC and JB. Would someone fill us in?? TIA! :)

I always miss the moments when Casey acts out! I did see the nasty look she gave that first woman when she choked up talking about the duct tape wrapped around Caylee's face! She is going to get the DP if she keeps that up!

Wow..anyone else see how fast that bailiff grabbed ICA before they exited the courtroom?
CA24.jpg

Yes, and then what happened? My feed died just as the bailiff grabbed her arm. :-(

My predictions:

There will be a tempter tantrum today or tonight when we cannot see it.

She will force herself cry when indictments are read.

The 30 that are coming in, few will be left, most will have hardships or say KC is guilty and cannot remove that thought.

Strikes will occur. We will have temper tantrums.

Server will survive. is computer yogi.

ETA: We will all learn to love grits by the time this case is over via subliminal messaging and reading KC's eating arrangements. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton