2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gaurd was rushing her out. During ICA's grand exit, she slowed down to raise both of her hands up at HP, (as if to ask *why*), stared him down- and have him the evil eye.

HP = Harry Potter?

LOL for the life of me I can't remember who HP is?

Creamy cheesy grits!

cheese-grits-sl-1144175-l.jpg

http://img4.myrecipes.com/i/recipes/sl/06/01/cheese-grits-sl-1144175-l.jpg

:snooty: I was kind of hoping for a bagel.

I have a question for all of our non-US posters. Has listening to the PJs during voir dire changed your opinion about "typical Americans?" Do the answers they have given jibe with the prevailing zeitgeist in your country or culture?

I live in Canada and have spent time recently in Florida. I have NEVER met so many polite, friendly people. It was an awesome experience and I miss those people.

I live in Canada and have spent time recently in Florida. I have NEVER met so many polite, friendly people. It was an awesome experience and I miss those people.

Just so ya know, most Floridians are transplants from New Jersey:)

The SA has a dog in this fight to get this trial done and as fiscally responsible as possible. I think HHJP was issuing a "warning" of sorts to the SA regarding that. He knows the DT has only 1 strike left. They have the juror already selected if that happens. Male teacher will go into the place of any one of the jurors that the DT strikes. Then, it's just a matter of alternates, and that number is up to the judge. I think he'll choose 3, but I could be wrong.

I'm trying to catch up with the events of the day. Was there ever any explanation for what happened yesterday - why JB didn't return to the courtroom after lunch?

I think casey wants to stall, but jose is going on. she wanted that last juror struck. She better be careful because they are gonna get tired of her shenanigans sooner or later. You casey supposedly killed your baby. You will have no rights sooner or later. moo

DOH... I blame it on all this pre-trial madness! lol... I meant to say JB. :blushing:

:::going back to edit:::

lol I think we've all caught the madness!

I can't wait for video of this exchange!

Will they read the indictment again today? I love that part.

Got a phone call, what time is court adjoined to? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower