2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you JP,I haveto work Monday and could not possibly get out of it

Nooo I was SOOOOOO hoping it would be monday kids are home and i dont have to worry about leaving the house to pick anyone up!!!! Its ok JUSTICE is COMING for CAYLEE!!

See the Gentleman with Class JA reached out to shake and thank Deputy hand I also luv that man

I seriously am spending my Friday evening driving BACK to work to switch that with a Tuesday slip. And this would have been done before the end of the workday if it weren't for outburst lady!!

I'm actually crying. When I think back to July 2008 and the first time I heard the name Caylee Anthony and now we're in the home stretch. Finally she will get the justice she deserves.

Thank you, Jose Baez, for getting Judge Strickland to recuse himself. Judge Perry is going to make sure this is NEVER overturned on appeal. IMO, it was the first of many mistakes on the part of the defense team.

Im crying to...tears of relief, as Caylee can soon have her justice.

I have come to love a little precious angel, that ive never met.

I have kept Caylee in my heart for almost 3 yrs.

I have a sterling rose bush, lite lavender color in my backyard that I dedicated to Caylee..

eta, my son came running into my office as he heard me crying..I told him why I was crying and gave him a hug..

btw, luv ur avatar

Tuesday????

Oh NOOOOOOOO!

I purposely made a dental appointment for Tuesday so I would be home Monday! Wah!!!!!

I'm feeling good right now.........relieved! :great: I had my doubts earlier this week that we'd ever get to this moment! It's been a long time coming, but I'm grateful and confident that Caylee will have justice. :) I can't wait until opening statements on Tuesday!

No No No! I had Monday with nothing but opening statements on my "to do" list. Grandkids arrive on Tuesday at 8am. Must start searching for things they can do on their own!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6525177#post6525177"]All aboard.... the engine on this bus is a-revvin'![/ame]

(Singing "Let's all go to the Sidebar, let's all go to the Sidebar... let's all go to the Sidebar, and have ourselves a time!")

Tues and 9 means I get to see the opening statements!!! Thank you your Honor!!!

have a few screen shots.

Attachments

• killers eyes.jpg
    killers eyes.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 67
  • moment to reflect.jpg
    moment to reflect.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 65
  • what now.jpg
    what now.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 73
Did anybody else catch the exchange between JB and ICA on her way out? JB said something to her as she passed by him. She slowed down as if to talk to him for a minute, and he blew her off.

The look on her face when she walked away could have melted snow. Man was she furious at his treatment of her.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members