2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people scrambling for the John. Think I'd wear depends so as not to miss anything they say during the break !! LOL

C. Life Without Parole

One reason for the decline in death sentences appears to be the availability of a sentence of Life Imprisonment Without Parole (LWOP). Those convicted of first-degree murders that occurred between December 1972 and May 25, 1994, if not sentenced to death, were eligible for parole after twenty five years in prison. For those convicted of first-degree murders that occurred after May 25, 1994, the only two possible punishments are death and LWOP.[3] To the degree that jurors are concerned that 25 years in prison is too lenient a punishment, or those who fear that murderers who are released after 25 years in prison will constitute a serious threat to the safety of our communities, the LWOP option seems to have lessened the zeal for the death penalty.[4] Public opinion polls have also shown that support for the death penalty declines markedly given the alternative of LWOP

http://www.fadp.org/pad/apage2.html

Heyyy.....I heard y'all had some excitement while I was away!! A disturbance and HHJP threw her in the slammer cause it cost him a juror! Darn, I miss all the good stuff.

I know y'all have been angels, right? :angel:

I hope I don't have to break out the tofu for dinner.... ;)

Beach we're always angels :winko::winko:

That one has to go..........he's fun at parties, but as a juror for this case? No way Jose.

I need a nap. For real. I'm so worn out after this week.

ICA must burn out the DT. They keep moving the attorney and someone else get the 'opportunity' to sit by her every 2 days. AF seems to be able to tune her out but other people seem to disappear. What is up with this?

Here for only a few minutes. How are things going? Will we get a jury sworn in today?

Aww don't worry ICA just two more and by tomorrow you'll be back in your cell in Orlando. Wonder what prison she will go to when sentenced....Raiford (is that the name)

Smile away, ICA. Chuckle, laugh it up. You are only on trial for your life. Oh yeah... and for that little "misunderstanding"-Remember? Your DAUGHTER'S death, by YOUR hands?

Why do I feel we are the only ones who remember this and keep it in mind?

I am surprised that she is smiling over this PJ. She has to know that she will never get this close to a man again. Unless...
She is a coniver if ever there has been one.
KC...hon...listen to me...the closest you will ever get to a man again is when he serves you breakfast, lunch and dinner through you cell window.
That is about it.

Ohhh, she is.

2hs9bmt.jpg

she proceded to write

"Mrs. 4192" on her notepad, over and over again.

WTF is so funny Casey? Sheesh! :maddening: This isn't match.com FGS!

Really! I'm sick of her having so much effing fun:banghead: I can't wait until the show is over...No more laughing when she hears that verdict of guilty by the jurors.

Who is the lady with the black (or dark brown) hair and the olive suit sitting to ICA's left?

TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member