2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA has a new project, if this guy is on the jury.

and he is from Jersey so with her new bumpit look....a little spray tan....those push up bras she bought with Amys money.....shes good to go!:floorlaugh:

Not too sure about that juror... too much eye batting going on there. Lots in common, he's 25 and no bills, no responsibilities and still lives at home. Sounds like KCs life.

What gets me is that ICA thinks all these attorney's are her friends, once this trial is over and she is sentenced, that lady who has been baby sitting her the last few days will no longer be around. All of these attorney's will forget her and move on to another case.

What's going on? I'm working on a filing and I haven't been able to follow too much. I don't see DS. Is she not there?

OMG! I misread your post and had to reread it. I read that "you were working on a fling". LOL. I need a break.

Ohhh, she is.

2hs9bmt.jpg

I saw ICA "LAUGHING" when CM was speaking but I could not hear him (I have it on mute) ...

Does anyone know what ICA was laughing about ? ?

Thanks !

it wore out mister nurse! he just left the room! (he is taking leave today and watching with me... or was...)

:eek: oh, lawd...........I read that as "I wore out mister nurse".........lmbooooooooooooooooo

Really! I'm sick of her having so much effing fun:banghead: I can't wait until the show is over...No more laughing when she hears that verdict of guilty by the jurors.

Why is she allowed to view things on her lap or wahtever she has down there that she looks at? I would think hands need to up and front?????

Ive enjoyed my time with all of you, but must run some errands..

Ill be back lil l8r, I know ya'll will take good notes for me, because ya'll rock!

Wow...last I remember AF was talking, next thing I knew, I was waking up to this recess!! LOL! I guess AF put me to sleep!:floorlaugh:

HLN says it is very unclear as to how many strikes they may get for alternates, and that they judge keeps changing it...they do not think the jury will be complete today.

are there any single, young, female jury members?
I don't know...a good question though. Two months is a long time for anyone, but espescially for a young man who only sees ICA gazing at him everyday. Just saying...

Smile away, ICA. Chuckle, laugh it up. You are only on trial for your life. Oh yeah... and for that little "misunderstanding"-Remember? Your DAUGHTER'S death, by YOUR hands?

Why do I feel we are the only ones who remember this and keep it in mind?

How everything she told them, the police was "misconstrued".

Looks like ICA is bobbing her head like a bobble--yeah, yeah, yeah, get that guy.

ICA just "knocked on wood" fwiw. :rolleyes: I guess she didn't have to sneeze? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV