2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I really like her and her honesty. In all truth, I gave my husband hints on how to get out of Jury Duty when he was called last month because he's actively looking for a job (has been for 3 years!) and unfortunately none of my hints worked... they didn't matter because he was called for GJ. At least he has a "job" now... 6 months, one day a week for $20 a day... we're RICH, LOL!

For some reason I like this PJ. And she seems very respectful. "Your honor." "Sir."

Didn't know Geraldo was still on. :floorlaugh: Neither did I til last week.

@JimLichtenstein
Jim Lichtenstein
Gladys Knight. Maybe 45. #caseyanthony
18 minutes ago

PJ Doesn't watch Geraldo. Didn't even know he was still on (and laughs) then apologizes. State says "You don't have to apologize to me."

Oh, it's so close I can taste it! Come on, get through this one and let's swear in the jury!!!!!!

9hlych.jpg

I am getting teary eyed ... we are so close to getting the jury who will decide the fate of this case...It has been a long time coming...

6.gif

:grouphug:

We have made it folks!!!!!! After three years we are FINALLY on the road to Justice for our Sweet sweet Caylee Marie!!!!!!

Fist pump!!!!!

:grouphug:

UGH! I hope she really didn't do anything wrong on FB!

@JimLichtenstein
Jim Lichtenstein
Gladys Knight. Maybe 45. #caseyanthony
18 minutes ago

Huh? Am I the only one that has no idea what this dude is getting at? Maybe I do, I just don't know why.

PJ doesn't watch the news. Sees news if it flashes across AOL screen. No NG, Geraldo, 48 Hrs, etc. Doesn't usually go to any online news sources. AOL screen shows new clips but she doesn't follow them. Hasn't read newspapers in over a year, used to have daily St Pete Times. Doesn't recall specifically whether she read anything about this case in the Times. Has FB, did post that she had upcoming jury duty. Was asked if she served and for which case. She reponded "Can't talk to you right now xoxoxo". Cute lady.

She did FB about her jury duty, but did not say anything about it.

No, ours starts early and finishes at noon (PT). You can still watch the court live on cnn.com/live or fox orlndo or WESH (I think) :)

Thanks everyone - I've got all the links - I just wondered whether they continued coverage - sometimes (sometimes) they have something interesting to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89