2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is probably the last times we will hear the terms............

carthorse.jpg

KC's hysterical laughter during CM question of the last juror - still has me upset.

Hmm I take back the sj comment. She seems quite genuine and down to earth. The DT won't want her though!

Oh brother~! Now JB :tears: because he has to go 2nd!

JB "Most of my questions have already been asked". Again.

Pacific and Mountain Time Folks- do you get InSession coverage now? Central and Eastern are done for the day...

If you do, could you keep us posted if anything important gets said? TIA

Pacific time here . . we loose feed from Hi Def channels @ 12:00 noon (starts here @ 6am here on cable feed.
We also have a local feed that runs from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm) but it is a rerun of coverage after time delay.

The only way I can watch live trial after noon is to watch online.

JB makes me crazy! So very condescending to pj's. imo.

Question about the alert button ... while on my iPad or iPhone, when scrollin' down the pages, my fingers can hit either the alert button or will a posters name while takes me to the respect page (s). I don't worry about viewing a posters profile, lol but when I get to the alert page, I do an :doh: not again and immediately hit the back button.

Does this finger error of mine actually get the alert to you???? Hope not cause I have been hitting that an awful lot of posts on error. :innocent: And if if does, I humbly apologize for my finger errors. And will attempt to NOT do it in the future, can't promise but will try.

Will he say "Have you ever seen me on the NG Entertainment show?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mrs. A. Vass
Mrs. Mitzi Vass
Mitzi Vass
Mr. and Mrs. A(Mitzi) Vass :)

bwahahhaa I am too fickle, I forgot him once I saw that face ashton made at CM yesterday :biglaugh:

Remember the commericial:

Are we there yet?, Are we there yet?, Are we there yet?, Are we there yet?

I've been missing all day and have one question...

ARE WE THERE YET?

ya'll, I am supposed to be at the school picking up my son..

I just sent him a text msg, telling him ill be 5 or 10 minutes late..

shame on me, but thank the stars he is 13 and said he would help in the school office until I get there...

i got to leave this house in 3 minutes....cmon, lets get this jury sworn in......

by yall see yall in a bit

Can we at still give the poster a heads up to the violation (like i have)

We do our best to PM for egregious or repeated violations Blue, but when the threads are moving this fast we don't always have time. If you notice a post missing & really don't know why, feel free to PM a mod! :blowkiss:

Well I'm thinking the SA might strike Casey's 25 yr. old mind melt guy, I would :)

OT - If my dog keeps eyeballin my patty melt sammich and making me feel guilty, I'm going to hold her in contempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute