2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor HHJP! I wonder if this is the longest jury selection he's ever overseen.

I know it's the longest one I'VE ever been through. :/

casey has something down in her lap...

Earlier today I noticed she was looking at something in her lap...I thought maybe someone on the DT passed her their Iphone or Blackberry or she got a hold of Baez's Ipad

My mom just called from Florida she said "that $%)*$%)*$ IS cut off, did they select yet" I told her know but in about 10 min, she said she will call me back in 5 min to listen via speaker phone.

I still have it - you many need to clear your cache and cookies and refresh your browser - or go all the way out shut down and start up again

I'm getting good picture and sound with the link here in my post.

I am pretty sure I can read from that paper the judge is holding by heart.

This PJ sounds so much like my aunt! I did a huge double take but it's not her. What I would not give to have my aunt on the jury! lol

WFTV feed is great! I recommend that one. Audio and Video are both clear.

Question about the alert button ... while on my iPad or iPhone, when scrollin' down the pages, my fingers can hit either the alert button or will a posters name while takes me to the respect page (s). I don't worry about viewing a posters profile, lol but when I get to the alert page, I do an :doh: not again and immediately hit the back button.

Does this finger error of mine actually get the alert to you???? Hope not cause I have been hitting that an awful lot of posts on error. :innocent: And if if does, I humbly apologize for my finger errors. And will attempt to NOT do it in the future, can't promise but will try.

Your finger errors have not been inundating us count. :seeya:

If folks have questions about modding stuff, please shoot one of us a PM so we don't derail the thread. :tyou:

What's up with JBP...he seems "louder" with this pot. Juror

She said that once she understood, she could consider both the DP and LWOP.

I "think" I could....not good enough

I am pretty sure I can read from that paper the judge is holding by heart.

Me too but I am skeered if I am called for jury duty here again I would slip up and ask our judge about the horse and cart and eye and tooth thingy.:great:

Hopefully this juror will get in, but I don't think this will be the magic 20 number the judge spoke of. I think he meant a seated jury and alternate jurors totaling 20, after all strikes have been exhausted.

If this juror makes it in, there's still all the strikes. If both the state and defense uses all their strikes, I think that would put us at 14.

Question...........I missed the morning session. Did the judge call in the 3 PTs that were on standby (other than the 9 that were from the jury pool of 30 yesterday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member