GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judging by the past...no...I have no hope that woman will ever get what she deserves.

Until a higher power looks her in the eyes and says...down to the pit of fire you go. One can have a fading hope though that some sort of justice happens sooner.

I've lost all faith in the judicial system in CT. I would be so happy to be proven wrong but I'm just not seeing that future event.

I feel so bad for Jennifer's wonderful mom, her beloved children and her friends. Friends that most people could live a lifetime hoping to have friends as stalwart and faithful as those.

What a loss of a beautiful soul to only have that....horrible woman left behind. Breaks my heart.

What do we think, realistically, will happen? I mean, what she did was egregious-will the judge treat it like it should be treated?
One way the judge should have treated it was to refer lawyers Felsen and Horn to the Chief Disciplinary Counsel for an investigation into whether they had any part in the display. IMO MT's lawyers should have been referred for trying to put the report into evidence (before Manning caught it), because making that report public would have been a violation of state law (as well as a violation of a court order).

It’s only a misdemeanor charge, therefore, not much of anything is going to happen. Possibly 6 months added to her 14 year sentence. It’s not that serious. IMO, it’s her attorneys should be in BIG trouble for allowing this, but the state of Connecticut must have a shortage of lawyers because I don’t really see any receiving any disciplinary consequences what so ever. I hope it’s televised because I’d like to hear the sentencing logic and dialogue between the judge, the defendant and her attorney. Does she have a public defender for this charge or is the public defender assigned just to her appeal?

snipped for focus - Does she have a public defender for this charge or is the public defender assigned just to her appeal?

This is what I have in my notes:
Judge Alex Hernandez presiding. Asst. State Attorney Elizabeth Moran & Defense attorney Robert Foster.
and -
Appeal attorney Sarah Howard assigned.

I baffles me why MT is so interested in unsealing this sealed document? It’s useless and serves no purpose in supporting her chronic claim of innocence. She must be a Ding a Ling. How will a discredited report help her in her attempt at an appeal? It's been proven to be false information.

This is my understanding and please correct me if I’m wrong. In 2019, Jennifer’s attorney filed a motion to remove GAL Michael Meehan (who was earning $350.00/hour Dulos v Dulos). He states that Meehan committed misconduct by sharing this document with Fotis and Rich Rochlin before sharing with the court or Jennifer and her attorney. He completely disregarded protocol and the chain of custody. You are suppose to fit with the clerk first, who then distributes to both parties.

Also, he was not legally allowed to be a GAL at the time because he was barred from GAL appointments in 2015 by The Standing Committee for failing to renew his paper work. The judge who originally appointed him to the case never crosschecked the listing of approved GAL’s. Horrific. So, not only did he create a discredited report, he earned $350.00/hour of Gloria’s hard earned money AND, apparently, took Fotis’s bribery money (which was also Gloria’s hard earned money) to write a false report disfavoring beautiful Jennifer and favoring Fotis. Burns me Up!

So it’s not going to be Judge Randoff??.
This happened inside his courtroom so Judge Randolph as well as MT's criminal defense team all recused themselves. I watched her arraignment in March in Judge Hernandez courtroom where she appeared with a new public defender (see photo at link).

This was also the first time we learned that both the parties were talking and hoped to have a resolution soon (plea deal). Given this was said in March -- seems they couldn't reach an acceptable solution. But nobody ever accused MT of being smart --- about anything. JMO

Both sides are expected to talk with the judge in the coming weeks about a possible deal. They're scheduled to return to court in the case on May 15.

This happened inside his courtroom so Judge Randolph as well as MT's criminal defense team all recused themselves. I watched her arraignment in March in Judge Hernandez courtroom where she appeared with a new public defender (see photo at link).

This was also the first time we learned that both the parties were talking and hoped to have a resolution soon (plea deal). Given this was said in March -- seems they couldn't reach an acceptable solution. But nobody ever accused MT of being smart --- about anything. JMO

Both sides are expected to talk with the judge in the coming weeks about a possible deal. They're scheduled to return to court in the case on May 15.
I’m still confused. If the act happened during the trial in Randolph’s courtroom, with her lawyers present, why can the lawyers recuse themselves from owning up to it and why shouldn’t it be Randolph’s responsibility to see it through? That makes no sense to me.
And these darn “plea deals”! You break the rules, you suffer the consequences, period. No wonder there’s so much lawlessness in the country. IMO

I’m still confused. If the act happened during the trial in Randolph’s courtroom, with her lawyers present, why can the lawyers recuse themselves from owning up to it and why shouldn’t it be Randolph’s responsibility to see it through? That makes no sense to me.
And these darn “plea deals”! You break the rules, you suffer the consequences, period. No wonder there’s so much lawlessness in the country. IMO

It was a separate case and charge for MT -- and JLS wasted no time proclaiming to the Court that MT didn't get the sealed report from him!

There's a conflict of interest, and this was clearly evident at MT's sentence. In other words, Randolph is the last person I'd want handling the contempt case.

The only thing Judge Randolph said to MT about the contempt charge was that if she took a guilty plea or was later convicted of the contempt of court offense, she would lose any accumulated "time served" credit applicable to CT's early release calculation. JMO

Exactly. The way I understand it a judge is suppose to be a neutral arbiter and if they know too much about you or your past, it may cause them to treat you different than someone in a similar position to you that they do not know. It suppose to benefit the defendant. In this case, Judge R was showing signs of impatience towards both the defendant and her attorney's, so best that this is heard by a different judge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back