GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
And that Smile on MT's face while she's listening to Felsen.

YES THIS!

Look at the direction of Attorney Audrey Felson gaze and even Attorney Jon Schoenhorn side eye gaze! Why these two weren't roped into the investigation is BEYOND ME!

View attachment 526358
Source: Marisa Alter News Channel 12 Video
This is exactly what I marveled at! Audrey Felson is looking right at that screen-she knows what her client is doing, and at the very least, was ok with it, if not actually encouraging her to do it.

Memory refresher-- Watch MT interaction with AF.
Don't you just admire Marissa Alter for continuing to bring a bit of truth to all the nonsense of St. MT. That smile she shares with AF is diabolical....the real filthy mouthed, crazed woman.

The defense will involve the restrictions that were supposedly placed on the camera personnel who were in the courtroom, but Luft saw it with her own eyes. Hoping that MT reaps what she deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay
Back