2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest future WSers, this is Ynot posting to you from the past. About 125 posts ago in fact.

I have just removed almost 20 posts discussing the posture of the two women seated behind the defense table. If you are still talking about/posting pictures of this situation way up there in the future, please stop. At this rate I will never have time to get the Sidebar Champagne Celebration set up.

Dutifully yours,

Ynot

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Lucky for me I have no live feed at work so I am :innocent:

Read that judge perry just came out to get a seating chart without his robe. So this may take longer than we think

It's pretty sad when I have to take my laptop with me to the rest room so I can capture the recording when Judge Perry comes back to the bench! GEEZ!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And I thought I was the only one who does that ...

:woohoo:

Boy KC is just a little Chatty Cathy today isn't she....none of this seems to bother her in the slightest...I mean she's only on trial for her life...no big deal.

Yeppers, like it's my party! Who me? On trial for murder, naw just fun and games. And for a brand spanking new lawyer to behave this way is absolutely shameful imo!:twocents:

Not sure who this guy is sitting next to ICA but when he sat down he told her something and I do believe she was mighty serious about what he was telling her. Was he telling her this jury was happening? Also, I caught an eye roll from the bailiff behind them when they were talking:innocent:. She was trying to act like she wasn't listening, but you know how that goes:)

This stinks...I have to leave for airport in about 45 minutes...didn't think it would come down to this last hour or two :(

I've never seen them take a sidebar OUT of the courtroom before. What brought that on? More Juror problems?

Wow are they showing her their plan for approval? CEO is right.

Wow, everyone in real close on KC. I would flip out, did they never hear of personal space?
She does not deserve any person space, moo does she?
She needs to be watched like a hawk especially if little miss lawyer is letting her use the cell phone to text like we thought earlier.

KB back there just having a good ole time...lol...love me some KB!
KB.jpg

Yeppers, like it's my party! Who me? On trial for murder, naw just fun and games. And for a brand spanking new lawyer to behave this way is absolutely shameful imo!:twocents:

It's the Anthony way.
She is entitled.

I'm so happy there are more women than men at this point.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics