2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AF just called the baliff over for another round of beverages.

Casey just gave Mason the stink eye, anyone else see that?

Just in from reporter Anthony Colarossi: Perry just walked back in to get a seating chart. He had his robe off. This may take some time

posted 1:20

Hopefully ICA will get the full impact that if a jury is sworn all the fun and games are over. The state will lay out their case and there will be little opportunity for Miss ICA to smile.

I hope she sweats bullets about this over the weekend.

In my work I am often called upon to visit our prisons and jails to determine what services an inmate needs prior to parol. I do Alternative Incarceration.
Anyway, all of the guards and CO's do a great job but most are sour faced in the work environment. I think that a sour face keeps the sour pusses from acting out and disrupting the activities of incarceration..

Thank you DQ,

Do you know about DR? I would assume they keep the women inmates in their own area, away from the male inmates. So far I only see 2 women inmates on DR where ICA would go if sentenced. That would be a pretty harsh environment (not that I'm complaining).

And why is the DT cleaning up their table!

Moo

Mel

Why do I feel the DT has some trick up their sleeve. The anticipation is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member