2011.05.20 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure of the exact order but I think I have them all!:innocent:
casey-anthony-mugshot.jpg

casey_anthony.jpg

mugshot2cr3.jpg

17481380_200X150.jpg

images

mugshotmay21.jpg

I would love to see an age progression photo :innocent:

sbm

IIRC, JP said Monday "afternoon" he'd be available.

Is there a pix of 3016? I'd love to see it IF he's the good-looking PE teacher!
BBM

"In camera" is a legal term indicating meeting privately, inside the Judge's chambers.

Fixed the blown margins... Hope that is better...

BBM

"In camera" is a legal term indicating meeting privately, inside the Judge's chambers.

Right! I misread the post (thought it said "on camera") which is dumb of me cos I know that would never happen AND I heard JP say something (letter?) about this juror right before they all went in the back together..I assume we never heard what it was all about.

Wow. The series of mugshots reminds me of The Faces of Meth campaign photos.
It looks like Casey has really deteriorated. Imprisonment does not become her.

She looks to me as if she has aged 15 years in the past three.
Can someone do a side-by-side of the first & last pics? (I would, but I don't know how).

Right! I misread the post (thought it said "on camera") which is dumb of me cos I know that would never happen AND I heard JP say something (letter?) about this juror right before they all went in the back together..I assume we never heard what it was all about.

Just a guess and MOO :twocents:, but this is the PE teacher and I believe he has online classes this summer... can't remember if it's for a masters, but I think so... so, my guess is he has to have internet access for his class and that would have to be worked out?? Not sure that would require an "in camera" meeting though... hmmm... well, it was good idea when I started typing it LOL :crazy:

here's a 'cheat' sheet for the jurors and alternates! Also posted this on the Unexcused Jurors thread...

Attachments

• Juror Information.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
Huh. Saturday morning. No Rapture yet. Just rain. And me up at 5:30AM.

well... it's supposed to happen at "supper time" - don't know if that is Eastern or Pacific time.... :innocent:

casey-anthony-mugshots.jpg

Wow. The series of mugshots reminds me of The Faces of Meth campaign photos.
It looks like Casey has really deteriorated. Imprisonment does not become her.

She looks to me as if she has aged 15 years in the past three.
Can someone do a side-by-side of the first & last pics? (I would, but I don't know how).

reposting some of the screen shots I got!

I gotta say, Casey looked haunted when she had to stand and face that jury while they were sworn in. There's at least part of her that knows what's coming.

I left you guys a little something in the Victims impact thread. Thank you guys for being here for me. :)

OT, I guess. I don't know where to put this. I guess this thread is as good as any. Since we have some time between now and Tuesday, some of you may be interested in watching the documentary, "Murder on a Sunday Morning". It can be found free online as well as on Netflex, etc. It's an extraordinary documentary in and of itself, but it also features Ann Finell when she worked in the Public Defenders Office in Jacksonville in 2000/2001.

Thanks for reminding me, I'm watching it now on youtube.

She looks angry, tired and defeated in her new mugshot. I love the progression of photos - you wouldn't think a simple mugshot could tell such a story but they sure do. Everything she is thinking and going through is just written there on her face.

I gotta say, Casey looked haunted when she had to stand and face that jury while they were sworn in. There's at least part of her that knows what's coming.

Any idea where i can see the part where the jury was sworn in..i had to miss that day due to this thing called work :snooty:

Does anyone know if there will be Saturday court hours during the trial?

I know that HHJP did state to the jury that there will be Sat court, with limmited hours. Unsure if it will be every Sat or not tho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back