2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awesome broadcast! Thank you Tricia, AZlawyer and Kimster!

Take a bow or at least give yourselves a pat on the back.

:wave:

I'm sure this was a great show, too bad I couldn't access WS to hear it. All I got was "too busy try again later". Very frustrating.:maddening:

:yourock:
I only caught the second half, but it was AWESOME!!!!
:rocker::great::clap::clap::clap::takeabow:
:gthanks:

Thankyou so much for such a fantastic show.
Trisha, Kimster, AZ - YOU ROCK!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Fabulous show, Tricia! Thanks to AZLawyer and Kimster as well...

If you're taking suggestions, I'd love to hear you have Richard Hornsby as a guest. A prosecuting attorney would be cool as well!

Congrats on a successful first show!

I'll be asking him next week to come on. Hope he can.

Thank you all for your comments. I'm so sorry I didn't get to anyone's questions (bad host) but I promise I will do better next week.

Thanks again everyone. You guys are great.

Tricia

Great show! Thanks Tricia, AZ & Kimster. I missed the beginning, will there be an archive?

(Sorry, have a sister Tricia, too, and I always call her Trish.)

I'm sure this was a great show, too bad I couldn't access WS to hear it. All I got was "too busy try again later". Very frustrating.:maddening:

IKWYM, for the longest time I kept getting this message:

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.":banghead:

I think it will be available to listen to again later.

Really, really good show. Professional, insightful, humorous and compassionate.

I'll be asking him next week to come on. Hope he can.

Thank you all for your comments. I'm so sorry I didn't get to anyone's questions (bad host) but I promise I will do better next week.

Thanks again everyone. You guys are great.

Tricia

Thanks Tricia - :)

I so hope Richard can come on - make sure you ask him about all his predictions that have come true, no ones called it better than Hornsby.

I'm so sorry that happened to you lonetraveler. I wish I knew how to fix that problem. WS's is growing by leaps and bounds and sometime's I'm unable to get in here. I just hate missing anything. I hope you'll be able to listen to it yourself if it becomes available.

AZlawyer sounds like a tiger in the courtroom but a pussycat in real life.

Kimster sounds like a doll.

Tricia's definitely got a voice for radio and makes an amazing host.

could not access the site for about an hour. began trying 10 minutes pre-show and was not successfully "in" until the very last few minutes of the show. anyone else?

:maddening:

OK, I see some more posts like mine about not being able to access the site. never mind, and thank you so much for all that WS is/does

Tricia, Kimster and AZ it was a great show, you all did great!

Ima

said the WS chat might have weighed down the forum. Working out the kinks for the new show!

Don't ask me why I had that dropped call! My cell has never done that before? And yes, it was charged. :lol:

THANK YOU ALL for the encouragement! It means soooooooo much! You are are truly the best! :grouphug: It is an honor to serve here.

said the WS chat might have weighed down the forum. Working out the kinks for the new show!

Don't ask me why I had that dropped call! My cell has never done that before? And yes, it was charged. :lol:

THANK YOU ALL for the encouragement! It means soooooooo much! You are are truly the best! :grouphug: It is an honor to serve here.

You were wonderful, Kimster!!! :hug:

And I will ditto the "honor to serve here"!
:grouphug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back