2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that right - it's only 850pm for me and it's been a long, long, long day I can tell you. I don't know how long I will be able to stay up for but I'm going to give it my best shot. I've had a little help with coffee :)

A little Red Bull will give you wiiiiings!! At least I hope so, I have a giant one open and going down smoothly.

Here is hoping a moderater reads this.

I was wondering if the moderators are keeping tabs on when the live feed starts this a.m. I know that the trial is supposed to start at 9 a.m., but I am wondering if the feeds might start a little earlier as Judge Perry offered to hear any last minute problems, I believe, starting at 8:30 a.m.

If the feed does start at 8:30, might the other trial thread be opened earlier?

Thanks for your consideration.

We are all here and closing monitoring....hearing thread will open as soon as live feed is available in courtroom....

Oh Lord I agree darnudes, how slow has today gone. I'm in Melbourne also and I'm just about to brew another big pot of coffee as it's going to be a very loooong night.

You guys will have to be Oz's representatives! I'd love to watch but just cannot stay up very late, I'm afraid.

Morning all! I am up North with my daughter who had our first grndbaby yesterday. So I am using a laptop I am not familiar with and really frustrated with typing on. I don't know the channels here inMD so does anyone know if IS is on here, what channel?

I have a different laptop too and had to edit my post three times when I reread it. Where are you at in MD? If it's in NE MD near PA it might be the same as mine...58. Vinnie Politan said HLN would have the opening statements as well.

I assume that besides opening statements we will get to see the beginning of the State's case? OS won't take all day will they?

Morning every1..

after almost 3 long yrs, today is the day that Caylee will have a voice! Justice begins..

thank the stars, thank the universe, thank the gods/goddess, thank the le, thank the sao, thank the flabs, thank the web sluthers!

Ill be using my pc desktop to work from home, but following along, and tho hubby tried to fix my pc speaks, my sound card is dead, so Ill be using my little acer lap next to my desktop for live feed and muting insessions..

Caylee, your precious voice will be heard today!mo

Every time I hear about Red Bull I think of Baez's appalling behaviour at the Frye hearings - any bets he gets it out for the trial?

But don't blame you for drinking it though :)

I woke up at 4am and cannot even watch the opening statements until I get home from work at 6:30 tonight!!! But I can sneak on here during the day and read all of your insightful posts! I don't post very often but I do read daily and I just want to thank all of you for being here every day for Caylee...Websleuths has the greatest group! Hugs to all of you and again a great, big THANK YOU!!!!

I have a different laptop too and had to edit my post three times when I reread it. Where are you at in MD? If it's in NE MD near PA it might be the same as mine...58. Vinnie Politan said HLN would have the opening statements as well.

I assume that besides opening statements we will get to see the beginning of the State's case? OS won't take all day will they?

From what I read in a media story yesterday, HHJP is allowing each side 7 minutes for opening statements? Sure doesn't seem like long....

Morning all! I am up North with my daughter who had our first grndbaby yesterday. So I am using a laptop I am not familiar with and really frustrated with typing on. I don't know the channels here inMD so does anyone know if IS is on here, what channel?

Bern, open Google and type TruTV and the name of the city in MD you are in. It should give you a list of cable providers to choose from and you can look it up that way. Hope that helps. :)

Also, HLN is carrying it today too.

Morning everyone! 4:15 here on the WC. Already showered, made my sons lunch, have dinner planned. Who says I'm not gonna make it through the day! I just kept tossing and turning like a kid on Christmas morning. Prayers go out to everyone in the case, and to everyone here - especially the mods. I promise to be on my bestest! I also assume that we'll see the numbers here grow tremendously, so I'll refrain from posting unless it's absolutely necessary. I look forward to reading.

Got my split screen set and ready to go. Off to feed the cats....

Hugs,

Mel

I'm here :great: Excited:great: Ready for an emotional morning!

Who wants to bet that there will be a sidebar first thing?:great:

7 minutes for opening statements?????????????????? wow..........I thought they would get longer than that!

From what I read in a media story yesterday, HHJP is allowing each side 7 minutes for opening statements? Sure doesn't seem like long....
No that 7 minutes was to hear about using pictures and stuff for the opening. Then later at the end of Jury Sections the Judge stated, if the two do not agree then we will do it the old fashion way (without)

I've measured time in hourly increments today - I started counting down about 7 hours ago. I'll try and keep you awake too :)

How freaky is it that you joined websleuths the month Caylee was missing?

I put the Florida current time clock on my computer 6 hours ago lol and oh boy, is time going slow today.

:waitasec:That is pretty freaky, now that you mention it. I was hooked the moment I read the first thread about Caylee.

That's right Lera - 7 mins was in relation to do with a hearing not to do with opening statements.

This is a guess and I think I heard one of the talking heads but 1/2 hour each sounds about right. But then we're talking about Baez here, so...

No that 7 minutes was to hear about using pictures and stuff for the opening. Then later at the end of Jury Sections the Judge stated, if the two do not agree then we will do it the old fashion way (without)

I believe the 7 minutes for each side starts at 8:30 a.m.

I put the Florida current time clock on my computer 6 hours ago lol and oh boy, is time going slow today.

:waitasec:That is pretty freaky, now that you mention it. I was hooked the moment I read the first thread about Caylee.

But you joined up before anyone knew she was missing - wow. Yep, I saw Cindy on the Today show (US) you know how they are on at about 4am in the morning. I thought, that is one weird lady and the craziest request to the public I have ever seen, I have to know more about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak