2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV just reported GA and CA and their lawyer will be seated up in the balcony.

I'm here in oz too. It's 9.30 at night here, so it's been a very long wait. Hope I can stay awake. Lots of coffee has been ingested this evening.

I know, I'm on my fourth cup! I thought ahead though, I've got a big ol' bottle of red wine saved for Baez'z opening - It's purpose is twofold, one to lull me into less of a rage and two to keep my hands busy to stop me getting pinged in case I think about slipping up and insulting Baez.

I think Direct TV should have a special channel that shows all like we see on the reflector site until the trial is over then after that they can run pictures of missing children and adults with the contact information etc.

I'm beyond ready for this day. This small, precious child is finally going to be given justice. My own daughter is 2.5. It boggles my mind that someone could take such an innocent soul from this Earth.

But you joined up before anyone knew she was missing - wow. Yep, I saw Cindy on the Today show (US) you know how they are on at about 4am in the morning. I thought, that is one weird lady and the craziest request to the public I have ever seen, I have to know more about this case.

BBM - and how true your first thoughts turned out to be :floorlaugh:

I was actually following another case when I joined Websleuths in June 08, then a few weeks later, the first thread on this case was opened and I was absolutely hooked.

Hi everybody!!! Good Morning on what this girl hopes to be a wonderful day of justice!!!

I do have to say the Old Dog, Sully, is not at all happy that I am awake this early in the morning. She growled and sighed and rolled around a bit but she's now here next to me in my lazy boy!! The young dog, Itchy, is off somewhere, cahsing butterflies or something!

Love and hugs to everyone. Now...lets get this started!!!

Oh me too...it just makes me crazy when I can't have my WS along with the court proceeding...in this case the trial.
Much love to everyone as we are finally more the halfway down ICA's Hallway...when we get to the end there is a party waiting. :rocker:

I don't think there is one hearing that I've missed watching and posting at WS's at the same time - seriously, I will be crying if I can't get on. I know that sounds sad but I've been posting with you guys for 2 1/2 years and you're my second family. I've enjoyed the hearing threads more than any other thread on this case as it is the only time we get to analyze ICA and because the posters in there are so great.

caylee-anthony-in-princess-dress.jpg

"Does this dress look pretty for court today"?

Good morning all,

When I thanked "the" post a little while ago, the count was a hair from 300. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up to 400 by the time the trial starts. I hope we don't blow up the forum today.

Last night I woke up riding the wild train from the sidebar to the trial thinking of 'Beach and when I opened my eyes, I really just had to go to the bathroom. It brought a big smile to my face and kept me from getting back to sleep for awhile.

Caylee's day is here and I'm ready.

Hugs to my fellow Websleuther's! It is going to be a rough morning I imagine.
I am so thankful to have you all here, and we are all together under one roof for one purpose! Justice for Caylee!

My main goal this morning is to keep myself in check because I know the Mod's will be feeling the same emotions, yet working hard to keep the rules in check here on websleuths! Lets all vow to make their jobs easier today so that they too can go through the emotions.

For my Friends, and for Caylee:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gBxKEgZqM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gBxKEgZqM[/ame]

I tossed and turned all night and woke up to a dream that I was answering a post!

nope! you are not the only one with the churning stomach either!

((off to speed shower, vacuum, call in a RX refill, and wash the breakfast dishes!))
:escape:

Say, could you call in my refill, pick it up and deliver it?:floorlaugh:

BBM - and how true your first thoughts turned out to be :floorlaugh:

I was actually following another case when I joined Websleuths in June 08, then a few weeks later, the first thread on this case was opened and I was absolutely hooked.

Did you ever watch the US morning shows on tv here at 4am? I remember not being able to get Cindy out of my head all day - as soon as I got home I googled and found Websleuths straight away but was too scared to join. :) So I lurked for months then got up the courage - shout out to Chico for processing my registration! :)

I don't post much, but have been keeping up with Caylee's story with you guys. Some amazing, insightful people on here, and it's nice to know I'm not alone over here. I just hope Caylee's voice is heard loud and clear in this trial.

Good morning all,

When I thanked "the" post a little while ago, the count was a hair from 300. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go up to 400 by the time the trial starts. I hope we don't blow up the forum today.

Last night I woke up riding the wild train from the sidebar to the trial thinking of 'Beach and when I opened my eyes, I really just had to go to the bathroom. It brought a big smile to my face and kept me from getting back to sleep for awhile.

Caylee's day is here and I'm ready.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

THAT should give her some comic relief and help calm her queasy stomach!!!

Ready and trying to patiently await the beginning of the opening statements. It doesn't seem real that the time has finally come for Caylee to get the justice she so deserves! It has been a long time getting here.

good morning/afternoon/evening :loveyou: all

remember not to snark!
if you have to snark, snark in HERE ----> http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

it is just not worth it to lose posting access for the duration of the trial, and they're a lil more lenient in chat!

I have appointment today at 9.30 :banghead: does anyone know how long opening statements may take. I sure dont want to miss defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove