2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA is holding a teddy bear.......is that the teddy bear with the cremation of little Caylee?
I THIS FOR SHOW? SO CA GETS sympathy? and GA carries his BIBLE???

Baez: Ladies and gentleman of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentleman, this is Chewbacca....

No, no, no, nonono, no. :floorlaugh: Did you ever have someone say something so funny you couldn't tell anyone about it? :floorlaugh: (South Park ;) )

Maybe I am just slaphappy, or maybe Turnadot...that was one of the funniest things I ever heard. You and sleutherontheside... :thumb: Deep laughs. Deep.

:winko:

Oh! I just got back from my hearing and missed LDB's close. Any replay I can watch!

I took a half of sedative before DF comes on and gives their opening statements. If I did not I do not think I could sit through JB's presentation. There is no way in He!! that he will ever come close to topping the SA opening statements. Not looking forward to his gum flapping at all.

:banghead: Sunny Hostins on IS saying she might believe an accident, if Casey gets on the stand and explains it. :rolleyes:

The Hinky Meter (ValHall's site) has a correspondent at trial. Here is her most recent Tweet about CM. Hmmm....wonder what's up with that....

MagpieFromHinky #chaneymason eating lunch with his new atty but no other defense

Thanks Sal for sharing, and please do if Magpie does more. Don't think against TOS for WS to do so......and I don't want to do 2 sites, just one, so I stick with WS (the best!) and hope for folks like you to bring over any revelations from other sites.

They can refute the science behind the hair, decomp, etc. until the cows come home, but there isn't any scientific evidence to explain or refute about a mother not being panicked that her child is either missing, dead (by accident or otherwise). Plus ADD to that she went out & had the time of her life & got a tattoo expressing that. End of story.

So looking forward to SleutherOnTheSide snark during DT opening statements!! Get ready girl!

Don't shoot the messenger.....because according to ICA there is a nanny and then there is a "real" nanny.

Some of us have been saying she is going with a new story and a new nanny or "real" nanny.
After the weekend, I thought that no way are they/she going to admit to an accident. Time will tell and very soon when Baez gets up.

I'm so sorry you overwent your gigabytes :( I would be so upset if it was me. :grouphug:

I was in and out of meetings all morning and I just have to say thank you to all the amazing WSers who kept the threads so informative and allowed me to keep up to date (and even looked responsible because they thought I was checking my work email but I was reading WS on my phone :D). Y'all are the best!

No Mallory and Lee? I am a little surprised by this. If nothing else that to be there to support GA and CA?
Hmmmmm

When the trial broke for lunch recess, Vinnie Politan (HLN) was commenting about the morning session and said that he was surprised that LDB was so gentle, soft-spoken, non-dramatic, etc. I like Vinnie but didn't agree with his assessment. This is a case about a 2-year-old child who was allegedly murdered by her own mother. That's enough drama, and LDB was right to speak lovingly and softly of this little girl and not get into all kinds of histrionics. That will come later, I'm sure, but I think LDB's quiet approach will go a long way towards being more affective than an overly-dramatic opening statement. jmo

20 minutes away from Defense opening statements and still, after 3 years I cannot find any situation in my mind that would help Casey Anthony.

No matter which way they try to go with this defense, it will backfire!

Chiquita I want to thank you for everything you are doing. I am amazed at your transcription skills in your posts in the trial thread. It is so very thoughtful of you to help those who can't watch... and even those of us who can. Posting these links is a great thing too. So....

:tyou: :yourock: :tyou:

Hmmm I don't know how feel about that. Only if Cindy want her to be there for Justice for Caylee.

IMO Cindy has every right to have Caylee there in court,hopefully ICA see's the bear and knows Caylee is right there.

I think they're going to go with Choloroform accidentally killing Caylee. She'd used it before (the real kind, not homemade) and it worked. ICA was able to continue her partying and hanging out with friends while Caylee was knocked out. She grew tired of having to pay for it so she googled how to make it on her own. She used the homemade kind for the first time on June 16th and it accidentally killed her. ICA paniced and didn't know what to do, so she lied until she could lie no more. She was afraid of goign to jail, was afriad of her parents, afraid of losing Tony, so she had no choice but to lie.

How's that sound?
Sounds like felony murder.

I recall it vividly... (computer searches) and also chloroform picture on Ricardo M.'s computer (maybe where she got her idea from?)

I remember the puter searches but I don't remember those words being spoken of. I just remember chloroform, neck breaking and shovel.

I also never knew that they had video of the JCP's visit(s). That was new to me as well.

Linda Drane Burdock did an exemplary job of telling poor little Caylee's final story. It was heartbreaking to have it all pieced so precisely together and to have it all laid out, bare and exposed, but that IS Caylee's final disposition and it deserves to be told, understood and judged, for her precious little life that is no more. Justice for Caylee is close at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member