2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysteriously, somehow, this Roy Kronk got ahold of Caylee's body. It never was in Casey's car even though it still smells like death. Huh? Oh right, the garbage.

Can Jose Baez rehabilitate himself? I don't think there could have been a worse opening statement for a client. jmo

Yanno, there are ways to bring in reasonable doubt, but hitting the jury with all of them at once and in the most disgusting and despicable way is not the way, JB!:loser:

Besides that the show was disgusting, it was all over the place.

Everyone was blamed, even LE. Those poor jurors, they must have been wondering what planet they were on.

If JB had kept it simple, drowned, cover up, he could have gotten somewhere. By being bonkers, blaming everyone ever mentioned in the news, putting down LE and experts, even bringing up psychics, he blew it.

There is a long way to go though, so we will see how it all comes out. I feel for the jurors, and hope they do not have any blinders on. Side swipes are rolling mighty fast.

did anyone else hate how jb called a drowning a COMMON OCCURANCE? /ACCIDENT?

(((puke, belch, etc)))

and it was not a drowning

and it was not common

it was MURDER

:laugh:

Sheesh, thats easy. GA was crawling around on his knees at the last moment, staging the roots and plants, weaving them in and out of the skull, and the winnie the pooh blanket, and oh yeah, poking them through the bags. Duh.

:silly:

I, personally, am not ready to give any of them kudos. This family, and their strange, dysfunctional ways prevents me from forming any kind of opinion just yet. I will just sit here, observe, and reserve my 'take' until later. jmo

I'm not ready to give them kudos either. This is only the first day of trial. Despite GA's testimony, I am not totally convinced the A's are not in on this. We will see.

I cannot imagine why Roy Kronk would MOVE the body if all he was interested in was the reward. If he knew where the body was, why would he have to move it to claim the reward?

I mean, am I missing something, because "he moved the body to get the reward" may be one of the most stupid theories I have ever heard.
That's absurd. There were plants growing through that sweet baby's bones.

WOW! What a day! I posted earlier today that I believed George deserved everything he would get for not telling the truth from the beginning....

BUT......

After witnessing all that BS Baez piled on today, I found me and my soft heart truly feeling a little bit sorry for old George. I don't think he ever believed his daughter would REALLY let her attorney stand up in open court and actually accuse him of those things. And ICA had the audacity to cry and shake her her no when her dad denied doing them.

I'm speechless... and appalled.

Okay, have to go because a tornado is coming and should be here around 5:16pm!!!! I am trying not to freak out...I am used to hurricanes, which I can run from!!!

Great day for Caylee, IMO.

Prayer for you, Good luck.

Mysteriously, somehow, this Roy Kronk got ahold of Caylee's body. It never was in Casey's car even though it still smells like death. Huh? Oh right, the garbage.

RK probably stole her keys and hid Caylee's body in her trunk for a while. LOL What is the DT doing??!!

I am kinda glad this will be the only day I can watch the trial live...at least until the end of June. I don't think I could stand one more day like today.

Lol! I will watch when I can, but not the whole thing. I've had enough already. Want to see TL, Jesse, and a few others, but will not cling word to word. Have to see Dr. Vass, JB will go on for days though, so mute will be hit a lot.

This trial will not be over until Christmas is JB has his way.

Well the DT has blown it. They are in now way ever going to be able to fully recover from today. JMHO The SAO has caught this DT completely off guard and of course they are totally unprepared. This DT has been more concerned with doing media interviews and entertainment programs than working on the defense of their client!

Now I can understand why they were whining so heavily for a list of witnesses in order to be called by the SA.

In any case the SAO's were brilliant today and imo had a terrific first day of trial. They completely humanized Caylee and made her presence known. Clealry after today this DT has more than a mountain to climb in order to even consider getting a manslaughter. It will not happen imo.

My DH, who has not followed the case, said today, "Why are they wasting their money on a trail? She's guilty....anyone who doesn't report their child missing for 31 days is guilty."

Does anyone have a link where I might be able to watch the opening statements from the prosecution in full? If so, thanks in advance!

Heading over to the Roy Kronk thread someone started where a lot of other people are scratching their heads.

someone said ica was shaking her head when GA was asked if he molested ICA
someone then said she was indicating she disagreed with his saying he did not

but then hln played it back, and she was doing it while the question was being asked.

so whoever said that was hedging in ICA favor and not telling the truth

I'm gonna go see who said it

cause ICA was obviously shaking her head NO as the question was being asked

twilight zone stuff

I really question the strategy behind accusing, shaming and alienating the one man (George) who has been Casey's champion, even in spite of his heartbreak over the loss of Caylee, since this all began. This makes Casey look very, very bad because her attorneys cannot lie. They can only tell the story that she dictates as truth (most likely with the aid of consultants). j.m.o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela