2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defence blew it by accusing GA of outrageous stuff. Then, throwing in RoyK to top it off. ICA had her parents willing to go with the pool ladder story, but throwing GA into the mix is where defense made a crucial mistake.

Thank You George. Caylee is beaming proud of you for honoring her life.

BIG, HUGE talking point is that JB made those accusations in open court on a worldwide audience. He then has the opportunity to question GA on the stand and NEVER, ONCE, EVER does he ask GA a question in reference to abusing ICA.

I didn't think this was possible but JB, IN MY EYES, just sunk to a new low today. I shut down - literally shut down - on his "abuse remark" in his opening statement.

If this is all JB has - well, someone on that DT needs to give ICA a heads up - she' is done. Why waste the taxpayer's money on all this?

Yes! ^ This - so much. Baez was SO ill prepared. This was his big chance to try to crucify George and he failed - enormously. He failed all the way around today. Epic fail.

ICA's done.

:lol:

LKB blah, blah blah about an accident in the pool, and that the police never investigated it.

Vinnie yells - "There is a good reason for that - CASEY NEVER SAID THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED!"

JB's case is so full of holes. What daughter would allow her father in the delivery room, if he had molested her??? I keep thinking of more & more holes in JB's story!

I'm glad that George did not allow the bus tossing...yet. He still is on the Defense witness list or subject to being recalled. The issues that JB brought up today are not 'gone away' next time George is on the stand at Baez calling him up there he will be questioned about the events JB brought up in his opening statement.

Now that is not to say that George is going to cop to any of those things, I'm just not ready to throw down the "oh great job George, for telling the truth" his answers were long and convoluted which to me always suggests untruths, perhaps that is just his style of speaking but there is still some hinky happening there.

I hope that George sticks with the testimony he gave at his depositions only.

I can totally see ICA telling Baez this story. My ex DIL who is a narcissist, had wild stories like that all the time, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

I can also see Baez tweeking the story along with her! Egad, he's a loser in court, wonder what kind of cases he's tried before?

I just watched an interview with him where he said he defended a man on a murder charge (of a child, go figure). He was convicted of manslaughter. I was interested and looked the case up online, and go figure again, he blamed the child's mother to try to save the boyfriend.

Even with all the craziness, I always felt that once they came to realize KC did kill Caylee they would not support KC.

I don't know how anyone could believe this was an accident after listening to defenses opening statements???? Roy Kronk moved the body? George witnessed Caylee's death and covered it up?

Yanno, there are ways to bring in reasonable doubt, but hitting the jury with all of them at once and in the most disgusting and despicable way is not the way, JB!:loser:

It is too much to expect jurors to believe not one but two people didn't want to call 911 to report an accident.

OMG! That was LKB that was screeching about how LE didn't investigate the pool further? Um, hello??? It was supposed to be a KIDNAPPING!!

(OT I didn't even recognize her!)

Okay, have to go because a tornado is coming and should be here around 5:16pm!!!! I am trying not to freak out...I am used to hurricanes, which I can run from!!!

Great day for Caylee, IMO.

I had a dr. appt. can someone please tell me if George testified?? Anyone else or just George and what have I missed? Had to leave in the middle of Baez crap.TIA

He did and was also crossed. He stood up for Caylee, denied the abuse and all.

Don't forget, there were weeds & plants growing thru the bones, now how can that be, if RK had been moving it around til the police could find it???

Sheesh, thats easy. GA was crawling around on his knees at the last moment, staging the roots and plants, weaving them in and out of the skull, and the winnie the pooh blanket, and oh yeah, poking them through the bags. Duh.

No way would ICA spent three years behind bars if in fact what Baez said in opening statments was the truth. Her goose is cooked and she is so painted in the corner she is blending in.

This being the first day only can say my god be with you!I am trying to see the why.
I am kinda glad this will be the only day I can watch the trial live...at least until the end of June. I don't think I could stand one more day like today.

Okay, have to go because a tornado is coming and should be here around 5:16pm!!!! I am trying not to freak out...I am used to hurricanes, which I can run from!!!

Great day for Caylee, IMO.

:eek: Stay Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members