2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People still talking on HLN as well.

I loved JB calling ICA stupid and dumb... yep, yep, we agree about something.

Jo-Jo - Your Caylee is smiling at you today!!

LDB and JA said Caylee, a lot!

JB kept referring to "the child" - made my blood boil.

I can totally see ICA telling Baez this story. My ex DIL who is a narcissist, had wild stories like that all the time, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

I can also see Baez tweeking the story along with her! Egad, he's a loser in court, wonder what kind of cases he's tried before?

I'm not a GA or CA fan, for sure, but I have to say, George made my cry today. I am so proud of him for telling the truth for Caylee.

I'm also impressed that he kept his cool and didn't let Baez set him off. Because, after all, who knows better than Baez about what buttons to push.

Now I just have to pray that CA sees the light. This may be harder. GA has always had a contentious relationship with ICA. Cindy has been the enabler and must feel tons of guilt - not to mention her epic denial.

Pipitone says CA was glaring at ICA during JB's opening. Eyes like a laser beam focused on ICA like "how could you"??

current under the bus listing:

1) GA: defense says he knew Caylee died, covered it up, did something with his duct tape (unknown) and threw his own daughter under the bus.. also defense says he ignored her pregnancy and also abused her... Baez at one point says that George put his Pe**S in her mouth before she went to school

2) LA: he also according to the defense sexually abused ICA

3) CA: they say SHE left the ladder down for the ALLEGED ACCIDENTAL POOL DROWNING.

4) Roy Kronk: oh yeah.. he evidently moved the body (from where ever he allegedly found it)... peed in a bunch of places and finally called it in to get reward money

5) investigators: (dominic casey et al) they were also thrown under the bus.. I took a break at this point as the ***** was getting so deep

6) Cadaver dogs: you bet.. they went right under the bus along with their handlers... ((grill of the bus at this point has multiple bodies stuck to the undercarriage)

7) LE: also thrown under the bus... they didn't according to the defense do the right sort of in depth investigation into the pool ladder, GA, roy K, etc..

8) whaa whaa whaaaa... bus is coming for you too Gail St John Psychic! you too were thrown under the bus! (God knows why)

9) am I really on 9? dang I forgot

but for the brief synopsis EVERYONE WAS THROWN UNDER THE BUS...

((((((((barf buckets not supplied.. read at your own risk)))))))))))))))

So in short anyone and anything that will be credible for the SA the DF tried to throw under the bus. Well look where it is coming from.

JVM is saying after seeing that she was wondering if he was on board but was pleasantly surprised that he was not. Nice to hear from JVM. And she called it a crazy defense!!

Rut Ro...guess she won't be getting that up close and personal interview with Baez now. *sarcasm*

Not only losing Mallory but looking like a pervert to everyone he knows.
Really! This man has a job...friends...how pathetic. Now, I can only imagine what a horrible death Caylee must have experienced to warrant such blatant desperation.

They just showed a picture of the Anthony pool with the steps in place. IMO it would be very hard for a two, almost three year old to climb them. I can see her trying and falling backwards instead.

This being the first day only can say my god be with you!I am trying to see the why.

Casey was shaking her head "no" during Ashton's cross of George about the molestation.

She is terribly upset with her father that he didn't go along with their plan.

well then my computer about passed out on its own

right when the weirdness hit the fan

beth K. just said ICA IS GONNA TESTIFY and SSHE SAID BAEZ INDICATED SHE WOULD IN THE OPENING STATEMENT.

did I miss something.

HELLLOOOOOOO.....beth the insider, the baez insider.
...mine, too.

ETA: and I heard Baez mention that as well...when he said something to the effect...you will hear Casey...

why didnt the police investigate ther drowning?

LKB?

why didnt ICA tell them that?

Vinnie nailed her with that question, and she LAUGHED

Was cindy in the court room when george was testifying?

Thanks

LKB "why didn't LE investigate a pool drowning?"

Duh,Maybe because the mother said she dropped the baby off at the nanny's.

Wow! Just Wow! Hey Jose, the next time you plan on throwing the defendant's father under the bus, make sure he isn't the first witness for the prosecution! :great:

Well, JB tried to get the lineup for today from the judge and HHJP said he couldn't force the prosecution to disclose it.

ETA: sure hope that the defense was able to get all their thousands of boxes of paperwork stored somewhere in the courthouse...*rolleyes*....read somewhere today that Mason was seen rolling in 1.:floorlaugh:

The whole Krunk thing was also Baez downfall.. Anyone reasonable aint buying that story . He sold the body (from where or who) and kept it hidden for months to gain what? Totally unbelievable. Baez never fails to disappoint. He is consistant.jmo

I think he was kind of forced into that by ICA. She does not want to take ANY responsibility for this child's death.

It was an accident, BUT DAD WAS THERE TOO> so not totally her fault

Nobody called 911, BUT DAD WAS THERE TOO> so not totally her fault

Nobody revived her,BUT DAD WAS THERE TOO> so not totally her fault

Her Dad put the duct tape on the child, not her.

Roy Kronk dumped the body, not her.

According to the DT, NOTHING was Casey's fault.

All she did was ' grab her child's dead body and cry and cry and cry...after that, EVERYONE ELSE did the staging and the cover up. Sure...

Oh, and I just LIVID that not only did he attack Kronk, and LE, and EVERYONE, he called the cadaver dogs TOOLS!!!!! I was really wanting those dogs to show up and bite him on the butt when he said that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand