2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
current under the bus listing:

1) GA: defense says he knew Caylee died, covered it up, did something with his duct tape (unknown) and threw his own daughter under the bus.. also defense says he ignored her pregnancy and also abused her... Baez at one point says that George put his Pe**S in her mouth before she went to school

2) LA: he also according to the defense sexually abused ICA

3) CA: they say SHE left the ladder down for the ALLEGED ACCIDENTAL POOL DROWNING.

4) Roy Kronk: oh yeah.. he evidently moved the body (from where ever he allegedly found it)... peed in a bunch of places and finally called it in to get reward money

5) investigators: (dominic casey et al) they were also thrown under the bus.. I took a break at this point as the ***** was getting so deep

6) Cadaver dogs: you bet.. they went right under the bus along with their handlers... ((grill of the bus at this point has multiple bodies stuck to the undercarriage)

7) LE: also thrown under the bus... they didn't according to the defense do the right sort of in depth investigation into the pool ladder, GA, roy K, etc..

8) whaa whaa whaaaa... bus is coming for you too Gail St John Psychic! you too were thrown under the bus! (God knows why)

9) am I really on 9? dang I forgot

but for the brief synopsis EVERYONE WAS THROWN UNDER THE BUS...

((((((((barf buckets not supplied.. read at your own risk)))))))))))))))

The weird part of Baez's defense is that he admits Casey does nothing but lie....but when it comes to saying George abused her....you have to believe her!

if casey wasn't happy with how the trial is going can she fire her attorneys and then what would happen if she could do that.

Wow. I had to leave because everyone was sent home from work. Bad storms and tornados, what fun!

I'm happy that George did the right thing. I honestly thought he was going to get up there on the stand and fall on his sword. I do think that maybe he and CA had an agreement with the defense to place some blame on George, but I think the defense way overstepped it bounds with what it did today in the opening statement. I am glad that George stood up for Caylee. It was the right thing to do.

I'm not exactly sure, though, that he was totally truthful. But, I console myself in that absolutely NOTHING he said was in Casey's favor. I do think he was trying to paint a prettier picture of his home than what it really was. However, I think having that photo of Caylee to look at helped him focus on Caylee and do what he needed to do.

I'm not sure Cindy will be so noble as the defense didn't really tear her down that much in the opening statement. I'd love to see her do the same as George, but I'll believe that when I see it, honestly.

And Lee...I really really REALLY hope that he mans up and does what George did. I can't imagine that he really wants to help out Casey that much, but there could be some underlying family loyalty that prevents him from completely going against her. I don't know yet.

At least George finally made up for three years of constant disappointment. You made Caylee happy, George, by being the Jojo she knew and loved.

OMG, what a DAY!!!! I hardly got any work done. Fortunately, my boss was in meetings most of the day, and then we were sent home. I have a lot to catch up on tomorrow!

ETA: I really think the IS people are either on some good drugs, or they're being paid a LOT to say nice things about Baez. OMGWTF!

I said at the beginning someone should have pulled the pool filter and looked for hair with death bands. Would Caylees body have floated, did KC get in the pool to get her out? No way. I still believe premed--missing kid searches, kidnapping set up. Does anyone remember KC was upset that they were going to have a big birthday party for Caylee, but on KC's, CA would not even let her go out. CAs myspace about the jealousy KC had.

Right?! They even thought to blame CA for leaving the pool ladder out!
...and Caylee for being able to climb it. I wonder if Baez steered the As to behave the way they did on the one hand (for the better part of 3 years, mind you) knowing that he was going to throw them under the bus on the other?

the akami mfile x20877 is showing local channel 6 (WKMG) post trial coverage and MN is on that stream.

They're going to the neighborhood next to talk to some of the neighbors. Oh, the coverage is spectacular today.

I still say this theory was whipped out of their back pocket after all the evidence DT was trying to get thrown out was allowed in. Grasping for straws still this late in the game!

I don't know, Seeker.. Casey also mentioned at one point that Lee crept into her room too. We'll see.

Yes and I loved where Baez said (in his OS) that Lee didn't go as far as GA. He only touched her.

BUT....

he then said it was so bad that the FBI did a paternity test to determine if Lee was Caylee's father.

Gee - I didn't know you could get pregnant from touching. Hmm, learn something new every day. :floorlaugh:

I don't know his name but the Anthony's former atty, short dark haired guy is saying that Kronk's statement is very believable although there is some cross examination to be done there his original statement should hold up.

Again I want to ask why if Casey is smart enough to have fooled all of LE then why has she stayed in jail for 3 years and facing the death penalty for an accidental drowning?

Vinnie Politan saying the JB "commanded the courtroom". Ummmmmmm commanded??

You know..... they have these cool things called "command strips" to hang stuff on the wall, but they peel right off with no damage.

Yep...I'm thinking JB "commanded" like one of those strips...removable with no record of ever being there.

Kind of fits along with the "see what sticks" defense strategy doesn't it?

JB commanded the courtroom like a kindergartener... even the other side was laughing at him.. jurors were shaking their heads...
:loser:

My feeling is if cross continues the way it did with GA KC will know she is in big trouble. What was said about GA the jury will not like at all and they'll think about what if this were me. What if I had a child that would tell such a lie. We all know KC lies.....it's documented.

So I'm trying to get the picture clear in my head that JB was painting. Somehow KC and GA lost track of the body and RK found it and held on to it until December when he (undercover obviously because JB mentions all the people walking their dogs, etc.) scattered the bones to implicate KC.

Has JB thought about the possibility that his client is lying to him like she did to retain him because she said she had $14,000 in the bank. Nah. So after three years we get the whole story.

Don't forget, there were weeds & plants growing thru the bones, now how can that be, if RK had been moving it around til the police could find it???

OMG, 3 hrs. now and I really am still :sick:
So appalling and I don't think the DT is smart, IMO they sunk as low as their client. I pray this jury knows better and this doesn't cause any reasonable doubt whatsoever.

I had a dr. appt. can someone please tell me if George testified?? Anyone else or just George and what have I missed? Had to leave in the middle of Baez crap.TIA

The SERVER MADE IT THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS ! Thanks

well then my computer about passed out on its own

right when the weirdness hit the fan

beth K. just said ICA IS GONNA TESTIFY and SSHE SAID BAEZ INDICATED SHE WOULD IN THE OPENING STATEMENT.

did I miss something.

HELLLOOOOOOO.....beth the insider, the baez insider.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of that one hour meeting George had with Jeff A. Curious as to how Jeff approached it with GA and if GA was equally amiable with Jeff at the meeting as he was in court today.

I liked it when JA asked George if he knew CPR (yes), and would he have tried to save his granddaughter. This, to me, was an important point because Baez said George found Caylee in the pool, had her in his arms, and immediately started screaming at ICA.

That doesn't make sense. Of course GA would have started CPR, would have tried to save his granddaughter. He wouldn't just start screaming at ICA, even if he WAS committing incest which in my opinion he was not.

As far as George being stoic today when the allegations were made, what could he have done? If he had cried he would look guilty. If he had left the courtroom he would look guilty. If he showed lots of anger he would look guilty. He did the best thing he could have done, which was remain stoic.

I can't wait until Dr.Vass takes the stand.The Jury will love him and JB will shrivel up and melt into a puddle of frustration.

I predict JB will make at least one trip to the ER for ulcer problems.

JB commanded the courtroom like a kindergartener... even the other side was laughing at him.. jurors were shaking their heads...
:loser:

Were the jurors really shink their heads??? I hope this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela