2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have joined the George Anthony Flip-Flop club. All he did was tell the truth and say how much he loved Caylee

GA has redeemed himself in my eyes. I believe Caylee is smiling at her JO-Jo today. I hope CA and LA follow suit and tell it like it is.

JB came out looking like a rank amatuer in comparison to JA.
Blessings to the prosecution team.....JUST US 4 CAYLEE

JMHO

I have always predicted that GA would do the right thing, although I admit to a bit of worry during the DT opening, but here's what no one ever seems to remember:

GA never lied for his daughter during hearings in court nor in the grand jury which indicted his daughter. GA was honest with LE in the beginning and helped indict his own kid.

Yes, he got weird with protesters and the media and in depo, but he is also a passive husband and father who seems to follow his wife's lead.

Nevertheless, he always told the truth to LE and to the court. He was honest when it mattered most. I never forgot that.

I hope not. And, I hope I can eat these words later too, but I have a feeling LA will (back up ICA's claims)...but hopefully I am wrong. Im sorry for doubting you Jo Jo.

I don't know, Seeker.. Casey also mentioned at one point that Lee crept into her room too. We'll see.

Lee can't really "admit" to abusing Casey without losing Mallory, can he??????

I love Vinnie, but........he just said that Baez commanded the courthouse today.

:eek::eek:

They lost me when they described JB's opening as 'powerful'. IMO, they must have more DT interviews planned...

The whole Krunk thing was also Baez downfall.. Anyone reasonable aint buying that story . He sold the body (from where or who) and kept it hidden for months to gain what? Totally unbelievable. Baez never fails to disappoint. He is consistant.jmo

Tony Pip stated that the State shared with GA and CA's attorney the last bit of discovery re evaluations by the psychiatrist, etc. So GA and CA knew what was coming. OMG.....can you imagine? I think CA's testimony will be verrrry different. Or at least I hope it will.

I think GA and CA's attorney, Mark Lippman, has been very good for them. He's kept them out of the spotlight, and forewarned them of what the defense was planning on presenting.

i think he was specifically referring to his opening.

And that was FAR from commanding.

It was a hot mess that you couldn't look away from.

His on-the-job-training is really getting old.

Watching the rerun..It shows JB saying RK had Caylee's body for months and you can see the prosecution laughing. Priceless!!

I do not think for a minute GA sexually abused Casey, but in a way she was not treating right. There was no consequences for her actions....CA looked the other way and forced GA to do the same. No job, no money, no w-2's, no income taxes. Even when her daughter is clearly prego, she denies it until ICA is ready to acknowledge that she is. Thats what I believe caused most of the rifts in this family. GA wanted to call her on her lies and thieving, but CA refused. I believe CA can take some blame for what has happened. ICA never thought she would face any consequences, because she never had to before. Her mother always saved her a@@. Until that precious angel went missing and then CA made that call, and then CA went back to her defending and covering mode again. I pray she doesn't help throw GA under the bus to save that self serving bratts butt.

The defense has put themselves in a precarious position, imo. They have shown the lying underbelly of their client; they have admitted that she knew Caylee was dead yet chose to lie to law enforcement about it.

The have done exactly what the many talking heads warned them not to do: they tried to promise to deliver a bombshell of surprises that was shot down with the first witness.

All they have managed so far to do is paint their client a darker shade of black.

Keep right on a goin', Jose! :cheerful:

BBM

Great Post!

How do they expect the jury to believe this tale, when it's proven what a pathological liar she has always been?

There isn't a pocket square large enough that could clean up the pile of slime under JB today.

The SERVER MADE IT THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS ! Thanks

I for one cannot wait to hear what NG says about all this tonight.

Bus.jpg

My feeling is if cross continues the way it did with GA KC will know she is in big trouble. What was said about GA the jury will not like at all and they'll think about what if this were me. What if I had a child that would tell such a lie. We all know KC lies.....it's documented.

So I'm trying to get the picture clear in my head that JB was painting. Somehow KC and GA lost track of the body and RK found it and held on to it until December when he (undercover obviously because JB mentions all the people walking their dogs, etc.) scattered the bones to implicate KC.

Has JB thought about the possibility that his client is lying to him like she did to retain him because she said she had $14,000 in the bank. Nah. So after three years we get the whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo